by vanton.. » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00
Where can I get a good mill in the $0-1000 range? Here in CA Bay Area the prices are rediculous: a 8x8x10 mill in extremly bad condition for $1500, a 15x6 Jet mill-drill for $2000 at an auction!!!
1. Newbie: Full Sized Mill Buying Advice
2. want to buy sherline lathe & mill
3. Should I buy Harbor Freight Drill/Lathe/Mill?
4. buying a mill
5. Is the Smithy lathe/mill/drill worth buying?
6. Where to buy mini mill in Canada?
7. Buying a small lathe/mill for hobby
8. Where to buy .100" corner rounding end mills
9. Used machinery...to buy or not to buy?
10. advice on buying a mill and lathe
11. Alex, did you buy the mill?
12. Buying a Mill - advice needed
13. lease or buy? BUY of course!!
14. Buying a milling machine.