Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by nana2 » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 06:57:07



I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
before it is due.  Linda in Tx
 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by mary » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:16:25


Now if we could all be so lucky.  LOL

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948


: I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
: Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
: birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
: with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
: at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
: before it is due.  Linda in Tx
:
:
:

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by Witchystitche » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:41:32


Picture??

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Quote:

>I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
>Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
>birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
>with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
>at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
>before it is due.  Linda in Tx

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by Jessam » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:22:53


WOWOW!!! you lucky girl!!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands
Take out: so much quilting to reply.
Time to accept, time to grow, time to take things slow
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jessamy_thompson/my_photos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
before it is due.  Linda in Tx

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by KJ » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:30:49


Isn't that nice???  Real customer service!
KJ


Quote:
> WOWOW!!! you lucky girl!!

> --
> Jessamy
> In The Netherlands
> Take out: so much quilting to reply.
> Time to accept, time to grow, time to take things slow
> www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jessamy_thompson/my_photos
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
> Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
> birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
> with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
> at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
> before it is due.  Linda in Tx

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by Tari » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:46:52


That is really neat of them.  That is great Linda.
Taria
Quote:

> I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
> Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
> birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
> with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
> at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
> before it is due.  Linda in Tx

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by Patt » Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:28:54


Now *that* is exceptional.
Could you tell us which manufacturer? So we can boost their sales!
.


Quote:
>I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
>Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
>birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
>with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
>at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
>before it is due.  Linda in Tx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by Debr » Thu, 02 Feb 2006 03:06:55


Quote:

>I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
>Flashes".  The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May.  Her
>birthday is April 6.  I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
>with 10 bolts minimum).  I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
>at no charge.  How is that for customer service?   Woo Hoo I can finish it
>before it is due.  Linda in Tx

I need a picture so I'll know it when I see it in a store.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
http://community.webshots.com/user/debplayshere
 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by nana2 » Thu, 02 Feb 2006 08:43:42


Well Patti,  It was the same company that sent out all those free FQs.  I
wanted the Paris Shopping fabric and just couldn't wait.  Linda in Tx
 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by nana2 » Thu, 02 Feb 2006 08:44:46


Photo to be posted in a few minutes

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frame242/my_photos

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by hfw » Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:26:36


Great fabric! Enjoy the sewing!

--Heidi

Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

Quote:

> Photo to be posted in a few minutes

> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frame242/my_photos

 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by Patt » Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:34:04


Aaah!  Thank you.  I have found out (from them) who their importer is.
I just have to have some time to locate any stockist.  But, one way or
another, I will get myself some of their fabrics.  I want to do one of
my Bristol Cathedral floor quilts with their Splash range.
.


Quote:
>Well Patti,  It was the same company that sent out all those free FQs.  I
>wanted the Paris Shopping fabric and just couldn't wait.  Linda in Tx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
 
 
 

Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Post by nana2 » Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:09:08


Their line is really nice.  The quality of the fabric os wonderful.  Great
Hand as they say.  Linda in Tx