Email my new computer please

Email my new computer please

Post by Elliso » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00



Howdy

Whoever's there, e-mail me please. I'm testing FIL's new computer.

Thanks, Ragmop-I have been to the quilt shop today!!!!!!

 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Elliso » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Thanks for all the E-mail response.  Computer works fine. Send any further
remarks to Ragmop.  Thank you!  Hugh, the FIL.
Quote:

>Howdy

>Whoever's there, e-mail me please. I'm testing FIL's new computer.

>Thanks, Ragmop-I have been to the quilt shop today!!!!!!


 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Dorothy aka MochaBe » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Howdy right back at you. How much and what did you buy at the quilt shop??
Fess up now Ragmop. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and
a blessed new year. ***hugs Dorothy up in windy, rainy Canada
 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Phyllis Anderse » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Howdy Ragmop. You are coming through loud and clear. Hmmmmm.......you've
been to the quilt shop, eh? Does that mean you are making an offer of fabric
for emails?   Just remember who replied...hint, hint...Bigbearlady
Quote:

>Howdy

>Whoever's there, e-mail me please. I'm testing FIL's new computer.

>Thanks, Ragmop-I have been to the quilt shop today!!!!!!

 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Phyllis Anderse » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Whoops, too late.....Bigbearlady
Quote:

>Thanks for all the E-mail response.  Computer works fine. Send any further
>remarks to Ragmop.  Thank you!  Hugh, the FIL.


>>Howdy

>>Whoever's there, e-mail me please. I'm testing FIL's new computer.

>>Thanks, Ragmop-I have been to the quilt shop today!!!!!!

 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Elliso » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Howdy!
  Thanks, thanks, thanks to all of you wonderful people
who e-mailed my FIL's new computer, new address.
He was impressed.  At one point, I left the computer room,
and went to check-up on MIL, who asked,
"How's Hugh doing?"
I answered, "He's in there, talking to about a dozen women
    from around the world."  <g>
She chuckled, and said, "Oh, really?  And he doesn't even
have to know anything about quilting?!?"  <BG>

FIL got a great deal from Gateway (a 2000); he's very happy w/ it.
Gene hooked it up, and called the ISP,  and for the rest of the
day, FIL was asking me questions, as tho' I knew anything about
going on-line. (Stop laughing so hard, Carolyn-in-Harlingen!)  <g>

If any of you sent me a personal message, via FIL's e-mail,
please re-send to me at AT&T address;  FIL learned the
Aggressive Use of the "delete" key, and there went those messages.....
He was really impressed w/ the amount and speed of your
e-mails, but didn't yet know how to save any.   At least one of
you was saying something about receiving a Squishy (Jane?), but
the message was whisked away while I was reading it!  ;-P

Meanwhile, as the guys were unpacking the computer boxes,
and comparing electric cords and discussing phone lines,
MIL took me to the Stephenville, Tx. quilt shop,
The Flying Needle.   She was very pleased to know where it
was, when I said the name.   She does not quilt, but is
interested in the craft supplies & other wares in the shop.
Of course, I bought fabric.  Of course!!    And looked at several
dozen magazines, including every quilt magazine I ever heard of;
I bought a copy of Australian Patchwork & Quilting, which says
"Annual" on the cover, but no date. It's a luscious-looking magazine.

Again, thanks to all of you for your responses.    My darling,
Gene, was just blown away by all the notes, and the speed.
As I said, "Just ask a Quilter!"        Y'all are great!
[[hugs]]
Ragmop/Sandy

--
Ragmop
http://home.att.net/~Ellison-Texas



Quote:
> Howdy

> Whoever's there, e-mail me please. I'm testing FIL's new computer.

> Thanks, Ragmop-I have been to the quilt shop today!!!!!!

 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Elliso » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Howdy!
  Well, Dorothy, it was only 3 ? yards, today,
and a pack of needles, and a qlt. magazine.
But we sure did some serious looking,
and fabric fondling.   Super nice ladies at the store!
   Happy Holidays!
--
Ragmop
http://www.FoundCollection.com/~Ellison-Texas



Quote:
> Howdy right back at you. How much and what did you buy at the quilt
shop??
> Fess up now Ragmop. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas
and
> a blessed new year. ***hugs Dorothy up in windy, rainy Canada

 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Ms. Pigle » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00


does anybody else's LQS have a special sale this time of year.....

Ours sends out cards for you to fill out with your wants and give to
DH....for their Christmas "men only" sale.<G>

--
piglet (megan zurawicz)

genealogy-- http://www.FoundCollection.com/~piglet
quilting-- http://www.FoundCollection.com/~pigolit/index.htm
theatre-- http://www.FoundCollection.com/
ICQ: 18429839

Quote:

>Howdy!
>  Well, Dorothy, it was only 3 ? yards, today,
>and a pack of needles, and a qlt. magazine.
>But we sure did some serious looking,
>and fabric fondling.   Super nice ladies at the store!
>   Happy Holidays!
>--
>Ragmop
>http://www.FoundCollection.com/~Ellison-Texas



>> Howdy right back at you. How much and what did you buy at the quilt
>shop??
>> Fess up now Ragmop. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas
>and
>> a blessed new year. ***hugs Dorothy up in windy, rainy Canada

 
 
 

Email my new computer please

Post by Wendy Scot » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00


Our LQS has a "Men's night out"  the neet part is that it is a husband and
wife that own the place, and I think he is running that night....

Wendy Scott
"fingers crossed"

Quote:

>does anybody else's LQS have a special sale this time of year.....

>Ours sends out cards for you to fill out with your wants and give to
>DH....for their Christmas "men only" sale.<G>

>--
>piglet (megan zurawicz)

>genealogy-- http://www.FoundCollection.com/~piglet
>quilting-- http://www.FoundCollection.com/~pigolit/index.htm
>theatre-- http://www.FoundCollection.com/
>ICQ: 18429839

>>Howdy!
>>  Well, Dorothy, it was only 3 ? yards, today,
>>and a pack of needles, and a qlt. magazine.
>>But we sure did some serious looking,
>>and fabric fondling.   Super nice ladies at the store!
>>   Happy Holidays!
>>--
>>Ragmop
>>http://www.FoundCollection.com/~Ellison-Texas



>>> Howdy right back at you. How much and what did you buy at the quilt
>>shop??
>>> Fess up now Ragmop. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas
>>and
>>> a blessed new year. ***hugs Dorothy up in windy, rainy Canada