Bronnie's friends quilt

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Steven Coo » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:57:31



Hello

Here is somewhat of a fix if you want to see Bronnie's friends quilt in the
magazine.  Go to this link

http://www.downunderquilts-digital.com/downunderquilts/issue135/

Click on the pages tab.

This gives you a faded out screen shot of all the pages.  Hold your mouse
over a page to see what page number it is.  What you want to see starts on
page 14.

If you want to view them you have to sign up for a free subscription.

Haven't done that yet.

Hope this helps.

Steven
Alaska

 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by J* » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:17:28


i'm sub'd to that site.
seeing a whole magazine online for free works for me.
some of the quilting mags that arrive here from usa cost $18 by the time
they figure in exchange rate and all the extras that get added on to the
price. it is insane.
hell i got online to look at anything i fancy so doesnt worry me besides if
i bought all those mags i'd have less sewing room, little enough as it is.
j.

Quote:
"Steven Cook" wrote...

Hello
Here is somewhat of a fix if you want to see Bronnie's friends quilt in the
magazine.  Go to this link

http://www.downunderquilts-digital.com/downunderquilts/issue135/
Click on the pages tab.

This gives you a faded out screen shot of all the pages.  Hold your mouse
over a page to see what page number it is.  What you want to see starts on
page 14.

If you want to view them you have to sign up for a free subscription.

Haven't done that yet.
Hope this helps.

Steven
Alaska

 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Bronni » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:51:01



Quote:
> i'm sub'd to that site.
> seeing a whole magazine online for free works for me.
> some of the quilting mags that arrive here from usa cost $18 by the time
> they figure in exchange rate and all the extras that get added on to the
> price. it is insane.
> hell i got online to look at anything i fancy so doesnt worry me besides if
> i bought all those mags i'd have less sewing room, little enough as it is.
> j.

> "Steven Cook" wrote...

> Hello
> Here is somewhat of a fix if you want to see Bronnie's friends quilt in the
> magazine. ?Go to this link

> http://www.downunderquilts-digital.com/downunderquilts/issue135/
> Click on the pages tab.

> This gives you a faded out screen shot of all the pages. ?Hold your mouse
> over a page to see what page number it is. ?What you want to see starts on
> page 14.

> If you want to view them you have to sign up for a free subscription.

> Haven't done that yet.
> Hope this helps.

> Steven
> Alaska

Oh yes, Steven, you have hit the problem on the head!  You are right
-- I did sign up electronically to view the magazine, I hadn't thought
of that.
Apologies to everyone having trouble.
Cheers
Bronnie
 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Sand » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 01:52:56




Quote:
> Hello

> Here is somewhat of a fix if you want to see Bronnie's friends quilt in the
> magazine.  Go to this link

> http://www.downunderquilts-digital.com/downunderquilts/issue135/

> Click on the pages tab.

> This gives you a faded out screen shot of all the pages.  Hold your mouse
> over a page to see what page number it is.  What you want to see starts on
> page 14.

> If you want to view them you have to sign up for a free subscription.

> Haven't done that yet.

> Hope this helps.

> Steven
> Alaska

Aha! That works! :) I wish I could find the link to get the free
subscription, but it looks like that may only be available for six
months *if* you also subscribe to their newsletter. I could be wrong,
but that's all I could find.

Bronnie, that phoenix looks beautiful, from the bit I could see! :)

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net

 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Steven Coo » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 03:00:43


I found that if I clicked on the faded images of the pages it took me to the
link to freely subscribe.

Steven
Alaska


Quote:


>> Hello

>> Here is somewhat of a fix if you want to see Bronnie's friends quilt in
>> the
>> magazine.  Go to this link

>> http://www.downunderquilts-digital.com/downunderquilts/issue135/

>> Click on the pages tab.

>> This gives you a faded out screen shot of all the pages.  Hold your mouse
>> over a page to see what page number it is.  What you want to see starts
>> on
>> page 14.

>> If you want to view them you have to sign up for a free subscription.

>> Haven't done that yet.

>> Hope this helps.

>> Steven
>> Alaska

> Aha! That works! :) I wish I could find the link to get the free
> subscription, but it looks like that may only be available for six
> months *if* you also subscribe to their newsletter. I could be wrong,
> but that's all I could find.

> Bronnie, that phoenix looks beautiful, from the bit I could see! :)

> --
> Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
> sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
> http://www.sandymike.net

 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Sand » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:09:50




Quote:
> I found that if I clicked on the faded images of the pages it took me to the
> link to freely subscribe.

> Steven
> Alaska

Hmmm ... you had better luck than I did, Steven. :S I tried in Firefox
and Safari (both on my Mac), then tried in Firefox and IE in my Windows
installation. None of them did anything when I clicked on the faded
pages. :( Oh well.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net

 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Sally Swindell » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:48:46


I clicked the link at the bottom of the front page I got first. It was

http://www.creativelivingmedia.com.au/

then chose the quilt mag from the 4 available mags, and the form for the
freebie subscription for 6 months was there.

All the pages then became 'normal'.

Good luck!

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Quote:



>> Hello

>> Here is somewhat of a fix if you want to see Bronnie's friends quilt in the
>> magazine.  Go to this link

>> http://www.downunderquilts-digital.com/downunderquilts/issue135/

>> Click on the pages tab.

>> This gives you a faded out screen shot of all the pages.  Hold your mouse
>> over a page to see what page number it is.  What you want to see starts on
>> page 14.

>> If you want to view them you have to sign up for a free subscription.

>> Haven't done that yet.

>> Hope this helps.

>> Steven
>> Alaska

> Aha! That works! :) I wish I could find the link to get the free
> subscription, but it looks like that may only be available for six
> months *if* you also subscribe to their newsletter. I could be wrong,
> but that's all I could find.

> Bronnie, that phoenix looks beautiful, from the bit I could see! :)

 
 
 

Bronnie's friends quilt

Post by Sand » Thu, 06 Aug 2009 03:10:10




Quote:

> All the pages then became 'normal'.

> Good luck!

> Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
> http://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

I give up. :S I registered, and there was some glitch in the site that
took me to a page full of gobbledegook. No confirmation, no nothing. Two
tries. It's not meant to be. :S

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net