OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by Glori » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00



Hi To all Mum's,
Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.My DS came yesterday with my grandchildren but
I still have DD which is great. DS and DIL have gone to her her sister's
then on to Mum's today they will all go out for a meal. So far I have a nice
pot plant and a bottle of wine from DS and DIL and a card but I've not
opened it yet. I'll wait till everyones up.I think you have your Mother's
Day on a different date in the US. I'm not sure about other countries but
whenever your special day's are have a good one. Special hugs to Mum's One
and All love from Gloria in Essex UK
 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by Lisa Marti » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00


Well, Gloria, I somehow have a lovely calendar that is your kind of English
and it has your holidays on it.  Was kinda confusing to me.  Didn't know
what was wrong until you had day light savings ahead of us and it finally
dawned on me that the holidays are different.  On Mother's Day here, I honor
my favorite living Mother, my precious DIL.  I send her flowers and make
something pretty for her to wear.  She's the one who gave us such a
wonderful gift, our grandchildren, and I can't think of anything more
precious.  A very happy Mother's Day to all of you.  Lisa

 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by - dlm » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00


Wishing the UK Mum's a marvelous Mother's Day!

   - dlm.


Quote:
> Hi To all Mum's,
> Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.My DS came yesterday with my grandchildren
but
> I still have DD which is great. DS and DIL have gone to her her sister's
> then on to Mum's today they will all go out for a meal. So far I have a
nice
> pot plant and a bottle of wine from DS and DIL and a card but I've not
> opened it yet. I'll wait till everyones up.I think you have your Mother's
> Day on a different date in the US. I'm not sure about other countries but
> whenever your special day's are have a good one. Special hugs to Mum's One
> and All love from Gloria in Essex UK

 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by Glori » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00


Hi Dawn thank you hope your weekend is going well love and hugs from Gloria
in Essex UK
Quote:

>Wishing the UK Mum's a marvelous Mother's Day!

>   - dlm.



>> Hi To all Mum's,
>> Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.My DS came yesterday with my grandchildren
>but
>> I still have DD which is great. DS and DIL have gone to her her sister's
>> then on to Mum's today they will all go out for a meal. So far I have a
>nice
>> pot plant and a bottle of wine from DS and DIL and a card but I've not
>> opened it yet. I'll wait till everyones up.I think you have your Mother's
>> Day on a different date in the US. I'm not sure about other countries but
>> whenever your special day's are have a good one. Special hugs to Mum's
One
>> and All love from Gloria in Essex UK

 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by Glori » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00


Hi Lisa,
I have an American Quilting one so I will check when your Mother's day is.
That's really sweet of you your DIL has a great MIL and your grandchildren
have a lovely Nanny. It's strange you have an english calender and I have an
american one thats double dutch. <VBG> :))))) I love looking at all the
quilts though very inspirational. Wish I could get some energy to actually
make something.Sending lots of love and hugs have a good evening from Gloria
in Essex UK
Quote:

>Well, Gloria, I somehow have a lovely calendar that is your kind of English
>and it has your holidays on it.  Was kinda confusing to me.  Didn't know
>what was wrong until you had day light savings ahead of us and it finally
>dawned on me that the holidays are different.  On Mother's Day here, I
honor
>my favorite living Mother, my precious DIL.  I send her flowers and make
>something pretty for her to wear.  She's the one who gave us such a
>wonderful gift, our grandchildren, and I can't think of anything more
>precious.  A very happy Mother's Day to all of you.  Lisa

 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by Pat Winter » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00


Happy Mother's Day to those celebrating in UK!! We'll have
it 14 May in USA and in Germany, too, I think. Bye, Pat in
***ia
Quote:

> Hi To all Mum's,
> Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.

 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by Joan89 » Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Any chance we mothers could qualify for TWO Mothers' Days each year?  This has
potential!

joan o'reilly
311 fan club
8904 florence drive
omaha ne 68147
hotline (402-731-3110)

 
 
 

OT Happy Mother's Day Everyone All Mum's out there

Post by yvonne vese » Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Hope you all had wonderful Mum's days. Ours is in May! Yes really. Second
Sunday.

--
Yvonne in Oz

Quote:
> Hi Dawn thank you hope your weekend is going well love and hugs from
Gloria
> in Essex UK

> >Wishing the UK Mum's a marvelous Mother's Day!

> >   - dlm.



> >> Hi To all Mum's,
> >> Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.My DS came yesterday with my
grandchildren
> >but
> >> I still have DD which is great. DS and DIL have gone to her her
sister's
> >> then on to Mum's today they will all go out for a meal. So far I have a
> >nice
> >> pot plant and a bottle of wine from DS and DIL and a card but I've not
> >> opened it yet. I'll wait till everyones up.I think you have your
Mother's
> >> Day on a different date in the US. I'm not sure about other countries
but
> >> whenever your special day's are have a good one. Special hugs to Mum's
> One
> >> and All love from Gloria in Essex UK