Not OT - Quilting Cruise

Not OT - Quilting Cruise

Post by Sharon Harpe » Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:43:07



There was someone asking about a quilting cruise earlier in the week.  I've
just been notified that our very own Carol Doak will be on one from 23-30
January 2005 - The Quilt Pro Second Annual Cruise.  Along with  Alice
Wilhoit and Sharon Hultgren.  NAYY just extremely jealous that I can't go!
I have the info if anyone wants it.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

 
 
 

Not OT - Quilting Cruise

Post by Sandy Foste » Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:13:09




Quote:
> There was someone asking about a quilting cruise earlier in the week.  I've
> just been notified that our very own Carol Doak will be on one from 23-30
> January 2005 - The Quilt Pro Second Annual Cruise.  Along with  Alice
> Wilhoit and Sharon Hultgren.  NAYY just extremely jealous that I can't go!
> I have the info if anyone wants it.

I'm drooling at the thought! Unfortunately, there's no chance at all
that I'll be able to go. :( I can't complain, though, since I'll be
cruising to Alaska in August after my trip to quilt camp in July. Then
I'll be off to Houston in November. See why I can't complain? ;)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

 
 
 

Not OT - Quilting Cruise

Post by Mard » Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:03:17




Quote:


>> There was someone asking about a quilting cruise earlier in the week.  I've
>> just been notified that our very own Carol Doak will be on one from 23-30
>> January 2005 - The Quilt Pro Second Annual Cruise.  Along with  Alice
>> Wilhoit and Sharon Hultgren.  NAYY just extremely jealous that I can't go!
>> I have the info if anyone wants it.

>I'm drooling at the thought! Unfortunately, there's no chance at all
>that I'll be able to go. :( I can't complain, though, since I'll be
>cruising to Alaska in August after my trip to quilt camp in July. Then
>I'll be off to Houston in November. See why I can't complain? ;)
>--
>Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
>my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
>http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Sheesh Sandy...why not make us all feel deprived.  Quilt camp, cruise
to Alaska and Houston all in one year.  You are one lucky gal!

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam.  mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

 
 
 

Not OT - Quilting Cruise

Post by Sandy Foste » Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:38:16



Quote:

> Sheesh Sandy...why not make us all feel deprived.  Quilt camp, cruise
> to Alaska and Houston all in one year.  You are one lucky gal!

Believe me, I know that, Mardi! :) I doubt that I'll get all of that in
one year again, though. <G>
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1