OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Kalera Stratto » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:33:22



I have a horrendous bathroom. It's small, it's ugly, and worst of all,
it SMELLS. I think the stink is in the flooring and I'll have to rip it
out to get rid of it, argh! In the summer we just kept the window open
all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help. My desk is
right next to the bathroom, gripe gripe moan moan.

It smells like 100 years of pee.

Of course, it's probably only 20 years of pee, since they replaced the
floor and remodeled in the 80's. It's still real, real ugly, even though
I took out the black push-button toilet and the horrible medicine
cabinet. In a way I wish I hadn't, because it was so awful before that
we might have gotten onto America's Worst Bathrooms.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Tinkste » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:36:20


On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:33:22 -0800, Kalera Stratton

Quote:

>I have a horrendous bathroom. It's small, it's ugly, and worst of all,
>it SMELLS. I think the stink is in the flooring and I'll have to rip it
>out to get rid of it, argh! In the summer we just kept the window open
>all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help. My desk is
>right next to the bathroom, gripe gripe moan moan.

>It smells like 100 years of pee.

>Of course, it's probably only 20 years of pee, since they replaced the
>floor and remodeled in the 80's. It's still real, real ugly, even though
>I took out the black push-button toilet and the horrible medicine
>cabinet. In a way I wish I hadn't, because it was so awful before that
>we might have gotten onto America's Worst Bathrooms.

I am entering that contest. I should win. Seriously.

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Cheri2St » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:32:03


Quote:
> In the summer we just kept the window open
>all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help.

Wash the floor down with vinegar and keep some baking soda in the room at all
times.  Oh and try one of those air fresheners with the fan.  It can't hurt.

HTH

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Stephan » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:40:51


Quote:
>I took out the black push-button toilet

Oh, that sounds like a cool toilet!

.Stephanie.

Gotta Question?
Google: rec.craft.bead
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Georgi » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:49:40


OK, I have to ask. Who is Steve, and why do we care what s/he reads?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Georgia


Quote:
> I have a horrendous bathroom. It's small, it's ugly, and worst of all,
> it SMELLS. I think the stink is in the flooring and I'll have to rip it
> out to get rid of it, argh! In the summer we just kept the window open
> all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help. My desk is
> right next to the bathroom, gripe gripe moan moan.

> It smells like 100 years of pee.

> Of course, it's probably only 20 years of pee, since they replaced the
> floor and remodeled in the 80's. It's still real, real ugly, even though
> I took out the black push-button toilet and the horrible medicine
> cabinet. In a way I wish I hadn't, because it was so awful before that
> we might have gotten onto America's Worst Bathrooms.

> --
> -Kalera
> http://www.beadwife.com
> http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Kalera Stratto » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:50:21


Oh my god PICTURES PLEASE.

I am OBSESSED. I am almost willing to get cable TV so I can watch that show.

Wait... are you the one with a freestanding toilet in the middle of the
ba***t?

-Kalera
http://www.FoundCollection.com/
http://www.FoundCollection.com/

Quote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:33:22 -0800, Kalera Stratton

>>I have a horrendous bathroom. It's small, it's ugly, and worst of all,
>>it SMELLS. I think the stink is in the flooring and I'll have to rip it
>>out to get rid of it, argh! In the summer we just kept the window open
>>all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help. My desk is
>>right next to the bathroom, gripe gripe moan moan.

>>It smells like 100 years of pee.

>>Of course, it's probably only 20 years of pee, since they replaced the
>>floor and remodeled in the 80's. It's still real, real ugly, even though
>>I took out the black push-button toilet and the horrible medicine
>>cabinet. In a way I wish I hadn't, because it was so awful before that
>>we might have gotten onto America's Worst Bathrooms.

> I am entering that contest. I should win. Seriously.

> Tink
> Check here for available work:
> http://www.FoundCollection.com/

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Cheri2St » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:53:36


Quote:
>OK, I have to ask. Who is Steve, and why do we care what s/he reads?
>Inquiring minds want to know.

>Georgia

We don't.  He's a troll and we're just kidding around.  Patronizing him.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Kalera Stratto » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:58:48


Ohhh, I hadn't even thought of vinegar... that's what I use to eliminate
the ammonia from the baby's diapers, of course, that makes perfect
sense! Thanks Cheri!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Quote:

>>In the summer we just kept the window open
>>all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help.

> Wash the floor down with vinegar and keep some baking soda in the room at all
> times.  Oh and try one of those air fresheners with the fan.  It can't hurt.

> HTH

> Cheri
> (Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Kalera Stratto » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:00:09


It does sound like a cool toilet, doesn't it? Somehow, it managed to not
at all live up to that. It looked like something that belonged in a
cocain dealer's cheesy, mirrored bathroom in 1986.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Quote:

>>I took out the black push-button toilet

> Oh, that sounds like a cool toilet!

> .Stephanie.

> Gotta Question?
> Google: rec.craft.bead
> http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Kalera Stratto » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:01:17


Steve is a troll who posted a long trolling rant about all the off-topic
posts.

I just thought I'd warn him away! <EG>

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Quote:

> OK, I have to ask. Who is Steve, and why do we care what s/he reads?
> Inquiring minds want to know.

> Georgia



>>I have a horrendous bathroom. It's small, it's ugly, and worst of all,
>>it SMELLS. I think the stink is in the flooring and I'll have to rip it
>>out to get rid of it, argh! In the summer we just kept the window open
>>all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help. My desk is
>>right next to the bathroom, gripe gripe moan moan.

>>It smells like 100 years of pee.

>>Of course, it's probably only 20 years of pee, since they replaced the
>>floor and remodeled in the 80's. It's still real, real ugly, even though
>>I took out the black push-button toilet and the horrible medicine
>>cabinet. In a way I wish I hadn't, because it was so awful before that
>>we might have gotten onto America's Worst Bathrooms.

>>--
>>-Kalera
>>http://www.beadwife.com
>>http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Cheri2St » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:18:58


Quote:
>Ohhh, I hadn't even thought of vinegar... that's what I use to eliminate
>the ammonia from the baby's diapers, of course, that makes perfect
>sense! Thanks Cheri!

My pleasure.  Hope it works!  8-)

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by VMane » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:21:19


If the vinegar doesn't work, check in pet store for a product called
Nature's Own.  It does wonders on smells that cats can leave behind - might
do the job on your problem bathroom.

Val
--
Bringing you BeadWizard Design Software
www.beadwizard.com
***************************
Practice safe eating -- always use condiments.
***************************

"
Wash the floor down with vinegar and keep some baking soda in the room at
all
times.  Oh and try one of those air fresheners with the fan.  It can't hurt.

HTH

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Lee S. Billin » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 18:46:07



says...

Quote:

>Ohhh, I hadn't even thought of vinegar... that's what I use to eliminate
>the ammonia from the baby's diapers, of course, that makes perfect
>sense! Thanks Cheri!

If it's cat pee, bleach will also do a good job of neutralizing the odor. It'll
do a number on the wood or floor covering too, but it sounds as though you're
less concerned about that.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."  
-- Diane Duane, _Nightfall at Algemron_

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Diana Curti » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:05:44


A solution of Borax and water might do the trick. Its in the laundry
section, a box with the familiar 20 mule team on it.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Quote:
> I have a horrendous bathroom. It's small, it's ugly, and worst of all,
> it SMELLS. I think the stink is in the flooring and I'll have to rip it
> out to get rid of it, argh! In the summer we just kept the window open
> all the time, but now that it's cold there's just no help. My desk is
> right next to the bathroom, gripe gripe moan moan.

> It smells like 100 years of pee.

> Of course, it's probably only 20 years of pee, since they replaced the
> floor and remodeled in the 80's. It's still real, real ugly, even though
> I took out the black push-button toilet and the horrible medicine
> cabinet. In a way I wish I hadn't, because it was so awful before that
> we might have gotten onto America's Worst Bathrooms.

> --
> -Kalera
> http://www.beadwife.com
> http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

 
 
 

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS.

Post by Stephan » Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:27:30


Quote:
>It does sound like a cool toilet, doesn't it? Somehow, it managed to not
>at all live up to that. It looked like something that belonged in a
>cocain dealer's cheesy, mirrored bathroom in 1986.

Yeah!! Orange, brown, black and shiny gold wallpaper!

.Stephanie.

Gotta Question?
Google: rec.craft.bead
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36