by Sandy lis » Thu, 13 Mar 1997 04:00:00
I am looking for a source for Japanese mosaic glass beads. They are oval lozenges and are made with foil. I have seen them aqua, amethyst, red, and black, and they are so beautiful they are practically edible. Can anyone help me?
1. source for mosaic supplies
2. AD: New Auction - "Sea Fare Mosaics"
3. AD: Glass Cat Fused Dichroic Glass Beads on Just Beads!
4. Japanese Miracle Beads or Chinese Wonder Beads
5. Ceramic Tile Mosaic - Make a mirror framed in mosaic tiles wtih this step by step illustrated tutorial.
6. Broken beads/cabs for Mosaics?
7. Bead Mosaic Eggshell Ornaments
8. Bead Mosaics
9. Can you make tiny mosaic tiles for the same price as the beads?
10. Japanese glass seed beads
11. Japanese Matte glass seed and bugle beads
12. Millefiori, Greco-Roman mosaic glass bowl
13. Bead exchange for stained glass/mosaics?