Merc Bead

Merc Bead

Post by ~Candace » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:05:41



I did see it, but I'm blind or something.  I'm in awe--that's such a cool
bead.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

 
 
 

Merc Bead

Post by Dr. So » Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:20:37


Quote:
>I did see it, but I'm blind or something.  I'm in awe--that's such a cool
>bead.

You should see it in person.  I don't know how she got such a perfect likeness
of him without ever meeting him!  (From a PHOTO)
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

 
 
 

Merc Bead

Post by Diana Curti » Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:35:59


Easy Sooz, no trick to it. I looked at the picture and it showed me his
soul. He has a big one. :-)
  Thanks for making me smile.  Dogs and horses... two of the most beautiful
mammals on earth. I enjoy sculpting them and painting portraits of dog
friends. Cats are nice, but their shape eludes me. I think its because they
dont really have any bones. Truly! Pick one up sometime and let it just
slither slinkily thru your hands. *not from to high up please*.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.


Quote:
> >I did see it, but I'm blind or something.  I'm in awe--that's such a cool
> >bead.

> You should see it in person.  I don't know how she got such a perfect
likeness
> of him without ever meeting him!  (From a PHOTO)
> ~~
> Sooz
> To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph
Chilton
> Pearce

 
 
 

Merc Bead

Post by Dr. So » Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:50:58


Quote:
>Easy Sooz, no trick to it. I looked at the picture and it showed me his
>soul. He has a big one. :-)

Awwww.  >sniff<
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce