AD: New actions up!

AD: New actions up!

Post by Kalera Stratto » Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:24:17



OK, I'm supposed to be doing listings right now, but instead I've been
catching up with the group! However, I do have a couple of new listings
up, as well as some reruns:

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

I'l do new listings tomorrow night.

Thanks for looking!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by Quest Glass Stud » Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:32:18


now, but instead I've been catching up with the group!

I do that too Kalera, lol - list an auction or website update
then 'read the group - reward' - list an auction etc, - read reward!
ROFLMAO, talk about 'reward oriented conditioning/response' but hey,
it works for me - hate to admit it, but it's true! :-)

Oh! watch for a pem from me - probably mid/late next week!

Faith

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by Dr. So » Sat, 08 Nov 2003 03:22:03


Love those, Kalera!  (Can't look, can't look, can't BUY....)

All lampworkers here have to realize that some of us are now hoarding our money
for BABE, and won't be bidding on auctions.  Please know this, and don't be
hurt if we don't buy right now........
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry." John
Lennon (1940 - 1980) Royal Varieties Performance
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by KDK » Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:49:55


Yes yes yes!!!  I'm not really even looking at auctions right now  (ok well
maybe peeking) - because I know I'll be buying beads at BABE.

Kathy K

Quote:
> Love those, Kalera!  (Can't look, can't look, can't BUY....)

> All lampworkers here have to realize that some of us are now hoarding our
money
> for BABE, and won't be bidding on auctions.  Please know this, and don't
be
> hurt if we don't buy right now........
> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> "Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."
John
> Lennon (1940 - 1980) Royal Varieties Performance
> ~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by Kalera Stratto » Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:50:25




Quote:

> now, but instead I've been catching up with the group!

> I do that too Kalera, lol - list an auction or website update
> then 'read the group - reward' - list an auction etc, - read reward!
> ROFLMAO, talk about 'reward oriented conditioning/response' but hey,
> it works for me - hate to admit it, but it's true! :-)

> Oh! watch for a pem from me - probably mid/late next week!

> Faith

LOL! What we do to get the job done!

I'll keep my eyes peeled. (Ouch!)

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by Kalera Stratto » Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:51:18




Quote:
> Love those, Kalera!  (Can't look, can't look, can't BUY....)

> All lampworkers here have to realize that some of us are now hoarding our
> money
> for BABE, and won't be bidding on auctions.  Please know this, and don't be
> hurt if we don't buy right now........
> ~~
> Sooz

My feelings are not hurt at all, love. Besides, if you buy from me next
year instead of now, my work will be even better!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by Kalera Stratto » Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:54:19




Quote:
> Yes yes yes!!!  I'm not really even looking at auctions right now  (ok well
> maybe peeking) - because I know I'll be buying beads at BABE.

> Kathy K

I am behind this 100%. Besides, there really is something special about
being able to *** and fall in love with some special beads before
buying them, and even being able to talk to their maker... it's sort of
like a marriage of love vs. an arranged marriage. When you buy online,
you think you're going to love them, you've seen pictures, you've heard
how great they are, but for heaven's sake you don't even know their
family, and you have to wait until the deed is done before you even know
what they feel like!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.FoundCollection.com/
auctions at http://www.FoundCollection.com/

 
 
 

AD: New actions up!

Post by Dr. So » Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:40:07


Quote:
>Besides, there really is something special about
>being able to *** and fall in love with some special beads before
>buying them, and even being able to talk to their maker... it's sort of
>like a marriage of love vs. an arranged marriage. When you buy online,
>you think you're going to love them, you've seen pictures, you've heard
>how great they are, but for heaven's sake you don't even know their
>family, and you have to wait until the deed is done before you even know
>what they feel like!

Kalera, this is hilarious -- and TRUE.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry." John
Lennon (1940 - 1980) Royal Varieties Performance
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.FoundCollection.com/