In this week's e-newsletter from Greatmodels, they listed the Revell Germany
1/96 scale USS Constitution kit. The kit retails for $127, and was
discounted to about $100 (US).
Several questions come to mind:
2. Are they kidding?
4. Isn't this the same kit as that has sold in the US boxing for as many
years as I can remember?
5. The one that is still listed on the Revell-Monogram website?
6. The one that has a msrp of $70(US) or so in nearly every hobby shop in
7. The same one that is available for about $59 from Squadron?
8. The same one that is availbale for $55 from Greatmodels?
9. Why would they bother to stock the $100 version?
10. The German version is the same kit in a differnet box, right?
11. Does this mean that the US kit is now OOP, or will be soon?