mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Dan » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00



Hi:  wanted to pass out a little info...today I received a fax from my
hobby warehousethat The monogram ju52 will be out on the 24th of

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Semja » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
>Subject: mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

>Date: 3/5/99 12:42 AM Pacific Standard Time

>Hi:  wanted to pass out a little info...today I received a fax from my
>hobby warehousethat The monogram ju52 will be out on the 24th of


Good, at last, I cannot wait for this one!

S.

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Bren » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00


FWIW I spoke with R/M yesterday about the Ju-52 when I was ordering some
replacement parts. As far as she knew the release date was still February,
and didn't know when it be actually released.

She didn't know anything about the B-58 either.

She did say if I wanted a B-1 I better buy it now, because all the ones R/M
pressed are gone. There aren't any stocks sitting around a warehouse
someplace waiting to be ordered.

Later!

Brent

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Albatros » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Regarding the Ju-52, when queried by IM regarding the release date, a
Revellogram spokeswoman said, "Later this month."  

HTH

Tom Cleaver

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Bossarno » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Quote:

>Date: Fri, Mar 5, 1999 03:42 EST
>Hi:  wanted to pass out a little info...today I received a fax from my
>hobby warehousethat The monogram ju52 will be out on the 24th of


Any word on the F-84?
 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by gaholto » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Does this mean you are a hobby retailer?  If so, what's your company?
Jerry 47
Quote:

>Hi:  wanted to pass out a little info...today I received a fax from my
>hobby warehousethat The monogram ju52 will be out on the 24th of


 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by gaholto » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Well, well, well.  The price of the Bone just increased.  It'll be $150.00
by Christmas.
Jerry 47
Quote:

>FWIW I spoke with R/M yesterday about the Ju-52 when I was ordering some
>replacement parts. As far as she knew the release date was still February,
>and didn't know when it be actually released.

>She didn't know anything about the B-58 either.

>She did say if I wanted a B-1 I better buy it now, because all the ones R/M
>pressed are gone. There aren't any stocks sitting around a warehouse
>someplace waiting to be ordered.

>Later!

>Brent

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Kent Kina » Sun, 07 Mar 1999 04:00:00



Quote:

>>Date: Fri, Mar 5, 1999 03:42 EST

>>Hi:  wanted to pass out a little info...today I received a fax from my
>>hobby warehousethat The monogram ju52 will be out on the 24th of

>Any word on the F-84?

Just spoke with Bill Koster this A.M.. He's working on a change to the kit
that should be ready in the next week or so.  I got the impression that is
the end of the master work and that they have already started cutting molds.
No definite word on release though.

Kent

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Dave William » Sun, 07 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Latest VLS flyer shows:

Ju-52 in March
F-84 in August
Ta 154 in September

Do 217 and F-86D pushed back to 2000.

Dave

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Nils Mathisru » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Do you know which conversion he is working on? Any chance it will be a seaplane
conversion???

Regards,
Nils Mathisrud

Quote:

> Just spoke with Bill Koster this A.M.. He's working on a change to the kit
> that should be ready in the next week or so.  I got the impression that is
> the end of the master work and that they have already started cutting molds.
> No definite word on release though.

> Kent

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Grant Moulto » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Dare we hope for Scandinavian Airlines decals on the floatplane
version??

                Grant Moulton

Quote:

> Do you know which conversion he is working on? Any chance it will be a seaplane
> conversion???

> Regards,
> Nils Mathisrud


> > Just spoke with Bill Koster this A.M.. He's working on a change to the kit
> > that should be ready in the next week or so.  I got the impression that is
> > the end of the master work and that they have already started cutting molds.
> > No definite word on release though.

> > Kent

 
 
 

mONOGRAM JU52 1/48

Post by Rick Vera-Burgo » Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Quote:

> Well, well, well.  The price of the Bone just increased.  It'll be $150.00
> by Christmas.
> Jerry 47

You know, it's hard to believe that the Revellogram folks are so dense

as to have this happen. It bothers me that they undershoot the market by

so much, when the obviously have lots of models they do in lots big

enough to last for *years* on the store shelves. Every store I've

inquired at around here had 1 or 2, couldn't get commitments for more

even *before* they were out, and can't get any more now. I don't like

the idea of planned collectors items to the exclusion of modelers...

--

Rick Vera-Burgos

Novi, Michigan

--

Div. Supt. B&O Cumberland Division East End (under construction)
Novi, Michigan