by Robert Koze » Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:00:00
Saw an advert in August issue of SAM International.
1/48 Bristol Beaufighter (MK.VIf RCAF, MKIc RAF) etc for a 4.95 pounds price tag.
Anyone enlighten me as to quality and veracity of ADS product of Bristol
Thanks in advance
1. a.d.s. decals
2. ADS Decals 1/48 and 1/72 Avro Lancaster decals.
3. DH. Mosquito, New decals from ADS Decals
4. Minimum printer req's for decals
5. WTB Experten Decals 48-01 and ADS Decals 5,6, and 7
6. UK decal source?
7. Decals for F-4J (UK) and Jaguar in 'Raspberry Ripple' scheme?
8. UK source for Belcher decals?
9. decal source 117RW RF-4C '35 years' special scheme?
10. REQ:Info on decals
11. American source for ADS decals?
12. Request: US source for ADS Decals
13. ADS Decals/IPMS Nationals (UK)
14. Info wanted re A.D.S. Decal of UK