Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by (F1 Guy » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00



Here is my Favorite Kit for 1997

To me it represents once of the best Motorsport racers ever,
Jim Clark.

Tamiya has done a great job.  Keep em coming...

Doug Underwood

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Jim Henders » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Will you please note that you MUST NOT post binaries to this NG.
Apart from the fact that binaries are not relevant subject matter for
this group, you have shown no consideration for those who are not
always able to control what message bodies are downloaded.

We will, on this occasion, ignore your blatant discourtesy and put it
down to ignorance of the etiquette of newsgroups. Just BE WARNED.

Jim Henderson
Scotland

remove 'spamyebas' from address if replying by email

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by (F! Guy » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Sorry about that. Didn't realize there was an
alt.binaries.models.scale

I'll place pics there in the future.

Take Care,
F1 Guy!


Quote:

>Will you please note that you MUST NOT post binaries to this NG.
>Apart from the fact that binaries are not relevant subject matter for
>this group, you have shown no consideration for those who are not
>always able to control what message bodies are downloaded.

>We will, on this occasion, ignore your blatant discourtesy and put it
>down to ignorance of the etiquette of newsgroups. Just BE WARNED.

>Jim Henderson
>Scotland

>remove 'spamyebas' from address if replying by email

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by tgtc.. » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

>Here is my Favorite Kit for 1997

>To me it represents once of the best Motorsport racers ever,
>Jim Clark.

>Tamiya has done a great job.  Keep em coming...

>Doug Underwood

Very nice, very nice indeed but also awfully large. Please no more
binairies next time. They take very much bandwidth.

Edwin Muller

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Jim Spier » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

> Sorry about that. Didn't realize there was an
> alt.binaries.models.scale

> I'll place pics there in the future.

> Take Care,
> F1 Guy!

Hey, F1 Guy!

Don't let these guys 'n gals scare you away. They don't NOT want you or
your enthusiasm, it's just that a.b.m.s. is where net protocol dictates
that pictures are posted. r.m.s. is a text-only newsgroup. Let us know
when you have pics posted elsewhere, so those who are interested can go
see for themselves. When you have thoughts to share, questions to ask,
answers to questions, information to share, or announcements to make,
you are more than welcome, yes, even encouraged, to "show your face
around here".

Hope to "see" you more often.

Regards,
Jim Spiers
"The Plastic Mechanic"

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Mike Schat » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Quote:

> Will you please note that you MUST NOT post binaries to this NG.
> Apart from the fact that binaries are not relevant subject matter for
> this group, you have shown no consideration for those who are not
> always able to control what message bodies are downloaded.

> We will, on this occasion, ignore your blatant discourtesy and put it
> down to ignorance of the etiquette of newsgroups. Just BE WARNED.

> Jim Henderson
> Scotland

> remove 'spamyebas' from address if replying by email

While I agree for the most part that binaries shouldn't be posted
to this NG, where is it stated that one "MUST NOT" post them?
There's nothing that I know of that states as much.  Of course,
I might be wrong.  If I am, please enlighten me.

--

http://members.aol.com/mschatz/homepage.html

o "There's no such thing as government money - only taxpayer money."
-William Weld
o "Birth...the leading cause of death." -B.C. January 13, 1997
o "It's not that I'm afraid to die...I just don't want to be there when
it happens." -Woody Allen

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are mine, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE 'EM!

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Mike Schat » Fri, 05 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Quote:


> > Sorry about that. Didn't realize there was an
> > alt.binaries.models.scale

> > I'll place pics there in the future.

> > Take Care,
> > F1 Guy!

> Hey, F1 Guy!

> Don't let these guys 'n gals scare you away. They don't NOT want you or
> your enthusiasm, it's just that a.b.m.s. is where net protocol dictates
> that pictures are posted. r.m.s. is a text-only newsgroup. Let us know
> when you have pics posted elsewhere, so those who are interested can go
> see for themselves. When you have thoughts to share, questions to ask,
> answers to questions, information to share, or announcements to make,
> you are more than welcome, yes, even encouraged, to "show your face
> around here".

> Hope to "see" you more often.

> Regards,
> Jim Spiers
> "The Plastic Mechanic"

Jim,

Thank you for putting into words what the rest of us wanted
to say but didn't know how.

--

http://members.aol.com/mschatz/homepage.html

o "There's no such thing as government money - only taxpayer money."
-William Weld
o "Birth...the leading cause of death." -B.C. January 13, 1997
o "It's not that I'm afraid to die...I just don't want to be there when
it happens." -Woody Allen

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are mine, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE 'EM!

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Jonathan Smit » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Thanks a bunch, 'F1 Guy'.
You've caused me, Jim Henderson and probably **many** others a bit of
grief :(

NOW who thinks we shouldn't moderate alt.b.m.s and reserve it for real
models??? :)

But thanks for apologising, 'F1 Guy' - made me feel a lot better. Even
though I couldn't decode what's doubtless a SPLENDID pic!!!


Quote:
>Sorry about that. Didn't realize there was an
>alt.binaries.models.scale

>I'll place pics there in the future.

>Take Care,
>F1 Guy!



>>Will you please note that you MUST NOT post binaries to this NG.
>>Apart from the fact that binaries are not relevant subject matter for
>>this group, you have shown no consideration for those who are not
>>always able to control what message bodies are downloaded.

>>We will, on this occasion, ignore your blatant discourtesy and put it
>>down to ignorance of the etiquette of newsgroups. Just BE WARNED.

>>Jim Henderson
>>Scotland

>>remove 'spamyebas' from address if replying by email

--

                                At:             BISHOP'S STORTFORD
 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Jim Spier » Tue, 09 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Quote:



> > > Sorry about that. Didn't realize there was an
> > > alt.binaries.models.scale

> > > I'll place pics there in the future.

> > > Take Care,
> > > F1 Guy!

> > Hey, F1 Guy!

> > Don't let these guys 'n gals scare you away. They don't NOT want you or
> > your enthusiasm, it's just that a.b.m.s. is where net protocol dictates
> > that pictures are posted. r.m.s. is a text-only newsgroup. Let us know
> > when you have pics posted elsewhere, so those who are interested can go
> > see for themselves. When you have thoughts to share, questions to ask,
> > answers to questions, information to share, or announcements to make,
> > you are more than welcome, yes, even encouraged, to "show your face
> > around here".

> > Hope to "see" you more often.

> > Regards,
> > Jim Spiers
> > "The Plastic Mechanic"

> Jim,

> Thank you for putting into words what the rest of us wanted
> to say but didn't know how.

> --

> http://members.aol.com/mschatz/homepage.html

> o "There's no such thing as government money - only taxpayer money."
> -William Weld
> o "Birth...the leading cause of death." -B.C. January 13, 1997
> o "It's not that I'm afraid to die...I just don't want to be there when
> it happens." -Woody Allen

> Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are mine, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE 'EM!

Mike,

Aw, shucks, it weren't nothin'.

Jim

 
 
 

Lotus 25 / Jim Clark Info and Pictures - lotus25.jpg (0/2)

Post by Shaun Cris » Tue, 09 Dec 1997 04:00:00


Especial if you're an "F1 Guy".  I also happen to agree that it's (Lotus)

contribute, we'd like to hear what else you've got to say about the kit.

Shaun



t>...

Quote:

> > Sorry about that. Didn't realize there was an
> > alt.binaries.models.scale
> Don't let these guys 'n gals scare you away. They don't NOT want you or
> your enthusiasm, it's just that a.b.m.s. is where net protocol dictates
> that pictures are posted. r.m.s. is a text-only newsgroup. Let us know
> when you have pics posted elsewhere, so those who are interested can go
> see for themselves. When you have thoughts to share, questions to ask,
> answers to questions, information to share, or announcements to make,
> you are more than welcome, yes, even encouraged, to "show your face
> around here".

> Hope to "see" you more often.

> Regards,
> Jim Spiers
> "The Plastic Mechanic"