IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

Post by DONALD JUN » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00



Hi All!
 Just wondering who will be going to this event.
It's only a little over two months away now.

 Also what do you plan on displaying if you choose too enter the
competition or what SIG or Branch stand will you be displaying at.

 For my part I will (hopefully) have a Tamiya Do-335 done and it will be
entered in the competition.

 So how about you?

All the Best!
Don

 
 
 

IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

Post by Vesa Halm » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Quote:

> Hi All!
>  Just wondering who will be going to this event.
> It's only a little over two months away now.

I'm coming, along with 8 other IPMS Finland guys.

Quote:
>  Also what do you plan on displaying if you choose too enter the
> competition or what SIG or Branch stand will you be displaying at.

Hopefully, at least a FinnAF Draken in its farewell scheme. Check
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/dk-215.htm

--
Vesa Halme                          * work address

http://www.vmhalme.pp.fi            * http://www.prh.fi
ICQ# 2258791
Rama Lama Wassupdoc
Keeper of the Flashlight and Mirror
Temple of the Thousand Lakes
Helsinki, Finland

 
 
 

IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

Post by Ken Duffe » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Quote:


> > Hi All!
> >  Just wondering who will be going to this event.
> > It's only a little over two months away now.

> I'm coming, along with 8 other IPMS Finland guys.

> >  Also what do you plan on displaying if you choose too enter the
> > competition or what SIG or Branch stand will you be displaying at.

> Hopefully, at least a FinnAF Draken in its farewell scheme. Check
> http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/dk-215.htm

> --
> Vesa Halme                          * work address

> http://www.vmhalme.pp.fi            * http://www.prh.fi
> ICQ# 2258791
> Rama Lama Wassupdoc
> Keeper of the Flashlight and Mirror
> Temple of the Thousand Lakes
> Helsinki, Finland

I will be on the Soviet a/c SIG stand.

Hope to enter my 1:72 scale A-90 'Orlyonok' Ekranoplan in the comp.

Might even finish my ICM TB-3 kit, plus the Unicraft Su-15 on the stand.

Drop by for a chat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ken Duffey         - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast
Flankers Website   - http://www.flankers.co.uk/
Genuine E-mailers  - Replace sukhoi with flanker
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 
 
 

IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

Post by Gordon Upton - Modelspot.co » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00


I wouldn't, Ken, it's cr*p!    :-)
Love!
Gordon.

Going to Avon show?


Quote:


> > > Hi All!
> > >  Just wondering who will be going to this event.
> > > It's only a little over two months away now.

> > I'm coming, along with 8 other IPMS Finland guys.

> > >  Also what do you plan on displaying if you choose too enter the
> > > competition or what SIG or Branch stand will you be displaying at.

> > Hopefully, at least a FinnAF Draken in its farewell scheme. Check
> > http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/dk-215.htm

> > --
> > Vesa Halme                          * work address

> > http://www.vmhalme.pp.fi            * http://www.prh.fi
> > ICQ# 2258791
> > Rama Lama Wassupdoc
> > Keeper of the Flashlight and Mirror
> > Temple of the Thousand Lakes
> > Helsinki, Finland

> I will be on the Soviet a/c SIG stand.

> Hope to enter my 1:72 scale A-90 'Orlyonok' Ekranoplan in the comp.

> Might even finish my ICM TB-3 kit, plus the Unicraft Su-15 on the stand.

> Drop by for a chat.

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Ken Duffey         - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast
> Flankers Website   - http://www.flankers.co.uk/
> Genuine E-mailers  - Replace sukhoi with flanker
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 
 
 

IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

Post by Ken Duffe » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00



Quote:
> I wouldn't, Ken, it's cr*p!    :-)
> Love!
> Gordon.

> Going to Avon show?





> > > > Hi All!
> > > >  Just wondering who will be going to this event.
> > > > It's only a little over two months away now.

> > > I'm coming, along with 8 other IPMS Finland guys.

> > > >  Also what do you plan on displaying if you choose too enter the
> > > > competition or what SIG or Branch stand will you be displaying at.

> > > Hopefully, at least a FinnAF Draken in its farewell scheme. Check
> > > http://www.saunalahti.fi/~fta/dk-215.htm

> > > --
> > > Vesa Halme                          * work address

> > > http://www.vmhalme.pp.fi            * http://www.prh.fi
> > > ICQ# 2258791
> > > Rama Lama Wassupdoc
> > > Keeper of the Flashlight and Mirror
> > > Temple of the Thousand Lakes
> > > Helsinki, Finland

> > I will be on the Soviet a/c SIG stand.

> > Hope to enter my 1:72 scale A-90 'Orlyonok' Ekranoplan in the comp.

> > Might even finish my ICM TB-3 kit, plus the Unicraft Su-15 on the stand.

> > Drop by for a chat.

> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > Ken Duffey         - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast
> > Flankers Website   - http://www.flankers.co.uk/
> > Genuine E-mailers  - Replace sukhoi with flanker
> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What is cr*p ??  The TB-3, Su-15 or my A-90 ???

or the show itself ?

As for Avon - nope can't make it. I am being dragged off in a Russian military
An-74 to a VIP air display at Lipetsk !! Ho hum !

Regards

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ken Duffey         - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast
Flankers Website   - http://www.flankers.co.uk/
Genuine E-mailers  - Replace sukhoi with flanker
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 
 
 

IPMS(UK) Scale Modelworld

Post by Sten » Mon, 14 Aug 2000 04:00:00


As it looks right now I will be there, along with a few more chaps from
Sweden. What I will be displaying? Well it depends on what I will be able
finish by then. BTW, time to start planning the r.m.s. social at the bar?
But it has to be done secretly to avoid the Mon-Key coming and ruining the
event!
--
Sten Ekedahl
IPMS Sweden #0071
IPMS UK #X1621


Quote:
> Hi All!
>  Just wondering who will be going to this event.
> It's only a little over two months away now.

>  Also what do you plan on displaying if you choose too enter the
> competition or what SIG or Branch stand will you be displaying at.

>  For my part I will (hopefully) have a Tamiya Do-335 done and it will be
> entered in the competition.

>  So how about you?

> All the Best!
> Don