For Cheryl and other ladybug-lovers

For Cheryl and other ladybug-lovers

Post by Joan E » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 06:28:00



Have you seen this alphabet?

http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=7556

Joan

 
 
 

For Cheryl and other ladybug-lovers

Post by Gillian Murra » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:37:17


Quote:

> Have you seen this alphabet?

> http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=7556

> Joan

i sent that link to Cheryl this morning...cute, aren't they?

Gill

 
 
 

For Cheryl and other ladybug-lovers

Post by Cheryl Isaa » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:59:56


On 12/18/08 4:28 PM, in article

Quote:

> Have you seen this alphabet?

> http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=7556

> Joan

How sweet!
 
 
 

For Cheryl and other ladybug-lovers

Post by Cheryl Isaa » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:03:23


On 12/18/08 4:28 PM, in article

Quote:

> Have you seen this alphabet?

> http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=7556

> Joan

How sweet!
 
 
 

For Cheryl and other ladybug-lovers

Post by Cheryl Isaa » Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:19:09



Quote:


>> Have you seen this alphabet?

>> http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=7556

>> Joan
> i sent that link to Cheryl this morning...cute, aren't they?

> Gill

And I haven't opened it yet.

I tossed a coin trying to decide which to tame first, the inbox or rctn
message list. RCTN won!

C