CATS Denver - Here I Come

CATS Denver - Here I Come

Post by Linn Skinne » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00



Oh boy, I'm now packing up to get to Denver for the CATS show there and am I
ever e***d.

I thought I would be there only a few days but due to an unexpected
cancellation of the Heart Florida Fest, I'll be able to really enjoy myself
in Denver.  I'll be teaching four classes on Wednesday and Thursday
(beginning blackwork, a blackwork stocking, a sampler class and a little
history of cross stitch class) and doing a few make-it-take-its on Friday,
Saturday, Sunday (haven't gotten my schedule for these yet).  My books and
charts, including two new sampler designs, will be with Betty and Pete at
the Snowgoose booth and I'll be doing some demonstrations of goldwork
embroidery in the Dimples Designs booth.  I'm working on Terrence's free
design in Or Nue and it is to die for.

Be sure to bring your work to the show for the showcase, the prizes are
outstanding and those blue ribbons are sure nice to get.  Also if you do a
nametag using Kreinik Soie d'Alger, you can enter the nametag contest (See
Page 21 in your showbook) and the basket of goodies they give away as a
prize is truly to be coveted.

Don't forget the *** Mystery, PJ Party (come see my time travel blackwork
tennies), Progressive Sampler and Sunday Sampler events.  The CATS folks
have an event every day of the show, and they are all super fun.

CompuServe members will have a get together in the Stitchers Lounge (open 24
hours a day) on Friday evening, so come see some of our work and say hello

bulletin board, so sign in please and let yourself be known.

Linn Skinner
Skinner Sisters

 
 
 

CATS Denver - Here I Come

Post by NEENich » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Looking forward to meeting you in Denver.
Ellie
Quote:
>Oh boy, I'm now packing up to get to Denver for the CATS show there and am I
>ever e***d.


 
 
 

CATS Denver - Here I Come

Post by Linn Skinne » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Ellie:

You'll know me by my portly petite figure; my white hair; and my red
socks<G> and some say by my warped sense of humor....

Linn

Quote:
> Looking forward to meeting you in Denver.
> Ellie

> >Oh boy, I'm now packing up to get to Denver for the CATS show there and
am I
> >ever e***d.

 
 
 

CATS Denver - Here I Come

Post by NEENich » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Well you will have to look for my portly petite figure also. So i guess i have
to look for the red socks.
I'm getting all geared up for this. Taking a week vacation. Told DH, hold on
tight to the credit card, because, i'm getting the itch to go shopping.
Hope the weather stayes like today, it's 78,and look's like spring
See you there
Ellie

Linn wrote

Quote:
>You'll know me by my portly petite figure; my white hair; and my red
>socks<G> and some say by my warped sense of humor....

 
 
 

CATS Denver - Here I Come

Post by Mary Frut » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Linn,
  Will you be at the Minneapolis show this year?  I enjoyed
your classes & company at the PJ party last year.  This is a
GREAT EVENT!    
     Happy Stitches,
       Mary in MN

Quote:

> Oh boy, I'm now packing up to get to Denver for the CATS show there and am I
> ever e***d.

> I thought I would be there only a few days but due to an unexpected
> cancellation of the Heart Florida Fest, I'll be able to really enjoy myself
> in Denver.  I'll be teaching four classes on Wednesday and Thursday
> (beginning blackwork, a blackwork stocking, a sampler class and a little
> history of cross stitch class) and doing a few make-it-take-its on Friday,
> Saturday, Sunday (haven't gotten my schedule for these yet).  My books and
> charts, including two new sampler designs, will be with Betty and Pete at
> the Snowgoose booth and I'll be doing some demonstrations of goldwork
> embroidery in the Dimples Designs booth.  I'm working on Terrence's free
> design in Or Nue and it is to die for.

> Be sure to bring your work to the show for the showcase, the prizes are
> outstanding and those blue ribbons are sure nice to get.  Also if you do a
> nametag using Kreinik Soie d'Alger, you can enter the nametag contest (See
> Page 21 in your showbook) and the basket of goodies they give away as a
> prize is truly to be coveted.

> Don't forget the *** Mystery, PJ Party (come see my time travel blackwork
> tennies), Progressive Sampler and Sunday Sampler events.  The CATS folks
> have an event every day of the show, and they are all super fun.

> CompuServe members will have a get together in the Stitchers Lounge (open 24
> hours a day) on Friday evening, so come see some of our work and say hello

> bulletin board, so sign in please and let yourself be known.

> Linn Skinner
> Skinner Sisters

--
 
 
 

CATS Denver - Here I Come

Post by Linn Skinne » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00


Mary:

I sure will be in Minneapolis and someone special will be there this year -
a great guest. Are you going to walk away with another huge, super prize for
your beautiful work?

Linn

Quote:
> Linn,
>   Will you be at the Minneapolis show this year?  I enjoyed
> your classes & company at the PJ party last year.  This is a
> GREAT EVENT!
>      Happy Stitches,
>        Mary in MN


> > Oh boy, I'm now packing up to get to Denver for the CATS show there and
am I
> > ever e***d.

> > I thought I would be there only a few days but due to an unexpected
> > cancellation of the Heart Florida Fest, I'll be able to really enjoy
myself
> > in Denver.  I'll be teaching four classes on Wednesday and Thursday
> > (beginning blackwork, a blackwork stocking, a sampler class and a little
> > history of cross stitch class) and doing a few make-it-take-its on
Friday,
> > Saturday, Sunday (haven't gotten my schedule for these yet).  My books
and
> > charts, including two new sampler designs, will be with Betty and Pete
at
> > the Snowgoose booth and I'll be doing some demonstrations of goldwork
> > embroidery in the Dimples Designs booth.  I'm working on Terrence's free
> > design in Or Nue and it is to die for.

> > Be sure to bring your work to the show for the showcase, the prizes are
> > outstanding and those blue ribbons are sure nice to get.  Also if you do
a
> > nametag using Kreinik Soie d'Alger, you can enter the nametag contest
(See
> > Page 21 in your showbook) and the basket of goodies they give away as a
> > prize is truly to be coveted.

> > Don't forget the *** Mystery, PJ Party (come see my time travel
blackwork
> > tennies), Progressive Sampler and Sunday Sampler events.  The CATS folks
> > have an event every day of the show, and they are all super fun.

> > CompuServe members will have a get together in the Stitchers Lounge
(open 24
> > hours a day) on Friday evening, so come see some of our work and say
hello

> > bulletin board, so sign in please and let yourself be known.

> > Linn Skinner
> > Skinner Sisters

> --