help for old crocheted bedspread

help for old crocheted bedspread

Post by Helen Fleische » Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:45:31




Quote:
>Thanks Katherine. You've made it all worthwhile! I looked at what I wrote
>and thought that it looked a bit like advertising, which may have put people
>off. But I don't even know where my daughter bought the stuff - yet.

>Cheers, Martin

Guilty. I was sure it was spam, even though your name did look familiar.


 Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
 Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA

 
 
 

help for old crocheted bedspread

Post by NoraBalc » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:39:02


Martin,

I didn't respond as I knew it probably wasn't sold here in the US. Sorry.

Nora

 
 
 

help for old crocheted bedspread

Post by Martin Eccle » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:36:20


Thanks Nora & Helen.

Cheers, Martin


Quote:
> Martin,

> I didn't respond as I knew it probably wasn't sold here in the US. Sorry.

> Nora

 
 
 

help for old crocheted bedspread

Post by MouseC » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:36:54


LOL  Same here, Katherine!  Keep the info handy, Martin -- in a few weeks
someone is bound to post that they saw a message about a great stain remover,
and now they can't find the post about it.  :)

Still stitchin' and smilin'
Carol in SC

Quote:
>I saw it, Martin, but, since I don't need any stains removed right now, I
>just went right past it. <g>
>Katherine

Have you seen my latest post dated 11/11 and discussing stain remover?
Nobody's responded to it but the stain remover I mention  is truly amazing.

Subject, "Removing stains"

 
 
 

help for old crocheted bedspread

Post by Richard En » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:51:43



Quote:



>> I saw it, Martin, but, since I don't need any stains removed right now, I
>> just went right past it. <g>
>> Katherine

>Thanks Katherine. You've made it all worthwhile! I looked at what I wrote
>and thought that it looked a bit like advertising, which may have put people
>off. But I don't even know where my daughter bought the stuff - yet.

I noted it for possible future use.  I'm always interested in ways to
clean things.

=Tamar

 
 
 

help for old crocheted bedspread

Post by Martin Eccle » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:05:05


Thanks All!

Cheers, Martin


Quote:
> LOL  Same here, Katherine!  Keep the info handy, Martin -- in a few weeks
> someone is bound to post that they saw a message about a great stain
remover,
> and now they can't find the post about it.  :)

> Still stitchin' and smilin'
> Carol in SC

> >I saw it, Martin, but, since I don't need any stains removed right now, I
> >just went right past it. <g>
> >Katherine

> Have you seen my latest post dated 11/11 and discussing stain remover?
> Nobody's responded to it but the stain remover I mention  is truly
amazing.

> Subject, "Removing stains"