Sorry to here Ian had a difficult time. ("Mind the
Had a blast with the 2's here in Miami. I spent them everywhere I went.
- The latins (my girlfriend is Puerto Rican) loved them. Many comments
to the effect "Wow, great, I'm gonna give these to my kids and tell them
to save 'em.
- Several people checked them to be sure they were not counterfiet
(They're two dollar bills folks)
- Kinda fun watching people trying to figure out where to put them in
the cash drawers.
- Lots of questions like "why are you spending them?" (Explained: look
at the back, declaration of Independence, 1776, July fourth, get it?)
They still make these?
Can I buy a couple from you?
- Many people getting "authorization" to accept them.
- All in all well received.
Still spending them, Kevin R.