MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Fred A. Murph » Thu, 03 May 2001 05:04:44



All day long.

Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

--

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he
 gets hit by an American nuclear submarine." -Ancient Japanese Proverb

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Phi » Thu, 03 May 2001 06:34:33


Quote:

>>> All day long. <<<

This had to be cross-posted....to 3 groups ???

Quote:
>>> Might as well sit back and enjoy it. <<<

The turn of the calender page from April to May doesn't bring joy to my
household. My mother passed away May 1st 1990, my father May 1st last year.

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo
When Bidding Online
Always Sit On Your Helmet

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Mark Gree » Thu, 03 May 2001 08:33:49


Quote:
>All day long.

>Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

Thanks for the update comrade.

---
Mark

"We live in the archeological ruins of the new world that never was. If we knew
where to dig, who knows what we would find?"
  -- Martin Cruz Smith, "Red Square"

http://members.aol.com/prgrmr/bestsig.html

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Fred A. Murph » Thu, 03 May 2001 09:04:03



Quote:
> This had to be cross-posted....to 3 groups ???

It didn't have to be.  I could have posted it separately, so that people who
read all three groups could see it three times instead of once.

Quote:
> The turn of the calender page from April to May doesn't bring joy to my
> household. My mother passed away May 1st 1990, my father May 1st last
> year.

Having lost my mother Feb 22, I understand your sorrow.  There are 365 days
in a year, and I prefer to celebrate all of them, rather than avoid the ones
where someone died (all of them).

--

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he
 gets hit by an American nuclear submarine." -Ancient Japanese Proverb

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Don Lancaste » Thu, 03 May 2001 09:04:45


Quote:

> All day long.

> Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

> --

> "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he
>  gets hit by an American nuclear submarine." -Ancient Japanese Proverb

Somebody started an ugly rumor that Cinco De Mayo will be on May 5th this
year.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Harv Lase » Thu, 03 May 2001 09:20:14




Quote:
> All day long.

> Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

Who can enjoy it since they stopped those big parades in Red Square?

Waitress, check please..

Harv

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by SEC » Thu, 03 May 2001 09:19:28


Oh great, what's next Independence day on the 4th of July?!

--
SEC


Quote:

> > All day long.

> > Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

> > --

> > "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he
> >  gets hit by an American nuclear submarine." -Ancient Japanese Proverb

> Somebody started an ugly rumor that Cinco De Mayo will be on May 5th this
> year.

> --
> Many thanks,

> Don Lancaster
> Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552

> Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Kris Bake » Thu, 03 May 2001 05:33:21


Geez, Fred.

I was ready to send out the Coast Guard!

Kris


Quote:
>All day long.

>Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

>--

>"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he
> gets hit by an American nuclear submarine." -Ancient Japanese Proverb

 
 
 

MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

Post by Fred A. Murph » Thu, 03 May 2001 12:20:28



Quote:


> > All day long.

> > Might as well sit back and enjoy it.

> Who can enjoy it since they stopped those big parades in Red Square?

> Waitress, check please..

Czech?

--

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he
 gets hit by an American nuclear submarine." -Ancient Japanese Proverb