Silver Premier Club

Silver Premier Club

Post by cbron.. » Wed, 06 Mar 2013 00:22:31



This is a very neat club that allows
you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world each month.  

https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving

 
 
 

Silver Premier Club

Post by bremic » Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:51:51




This is a very neat club that allows
you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world
each month.

https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving
---------

Are you suggesting that this club allows you to purchase coins you weren't
able to buy before?  Otherwise, why let some stranger pick out a (gov't
issued?) coin for you to collect that you probably wouldn't have otherwise
ever chosen?  And you can be assured that you probably could buy the same
coin elsewhere for less.  There are lots of schemes like this, typically
shilled by folks like you, expressly for the lazy and uninformed "collector"
with more money than common sense.  I'll bet you just can't wait for next
month.

 
 
 

Silver Premier Club

Post by oly » Thu, 07 Mar 2013 01:53:46



Quote:

> This is a very neat club that allows
> you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world
> each month.

> https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving
> ---------

> Are you suggesting that this club allows you to purchase coins you weren't
> able to buy before? ?Otherwise, why let some stranger pick out a (gov't
> issued?) coin for you to collect that you probably wouldn't have otherwise
> ever chosen? ?And you can be assured that you probably could buy the same
> coin elsewhere for less. ?There are lots of schemes like this, typically
> shilled by folks like you, expressly for the lazy and uninformed "collector"
> with more money than common sense. ?I'll bet you just can't wait for next
> month.

Shill, no doubt; overpriced, perhaps; but the real screaming problem
is the Guaranteed Buy-back for five years.  IMHO, this is never
sustainable [never ever ever] and is never a good sign about any
collectable or investment "program".

oly

 
 
 

Silver Premier Club

Post by Frank Provase » Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:16:00


Quote:

> This is a very neat club that allows

> you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world each month.  

> https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving

A scam, a pyramid scheme, where the real incentive is not to sell a product, but rather to build "networks"  where the average sucker makes an annualized income of $306.95, while the Level 6 diamond shooting stars with whipped cream and a cherry on top supposedly make $409,488 a year. Six levels?? Like the "Family of Eagles" that was selling 1/10 gold eagles for triple fair market value in the 1990s, these schemes pay off only for founders and a few insiders.    
 
 
 

Silver Premier Club

Post by Paul Berr » Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:11:25



Quote:

> This is a very neat club that allows

> you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world each
> month.

> https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving

A scam, a pyramid scheme, where the real incentive is not to sell a product, but
rather to build "networks"  where the average sucker makes an annualized income
of $306.95, while the Level 6 diamond shooting stars with whipped cream and a
cherry on top supposedly make $409,488 a year. Six levels?? Like the "Family of
Eagles" that was selling 1/10 gold eagles for triple fair market value in the
1990s, these schemes pay off only for founders and a few insiders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F***ie is mad because he didn't think of it first!
 
 
 

Silver Premier Club

Post by oly » Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:17:54



Quote:



> > This is a very neat club that allows

> > you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world each
> > month.

> >https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving

> A scam, a pyramid scheme, where the real incentive is not to sell a product, but
> rather to build "networks" ?where the average sucker makes an annualized income
> of $306.95, while the Level 6 diamond shooting stars with whipped cream and a
> cherry on top supposedly make $409,488 a year. Six levels?? Like the "Family of
> Eagles" that was selling 1/10 gold eagles for triple fair market value in the
> 1990s, these schemes pay off only for founders and a few insiders.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> F***ie is mad because he didn't think of it first!

This is the rare instance where Frank is essentially correct,

Now, Fort Worth will be destroyed by fire from the heavens, blizzard,
earthquake, plague, pestilence and mad cow disease (not especially in
that order).

It is funny that people who paid three times spot for one-tenth ounce
gold coins twenty years ago might actually have a small gain today.
Not as much as they might have had they paid the correct prices, of
course, but still a gain today.

oly

 
 
 

Silver Premier Club

Post by Paul Berr » Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:50:53




Quote:



> > This is a very neat club that allows

> > you to receive a different graded gov't issued coin from around the world
> > each
> > month.

> >https://www.numisnetwork.com/giving

> A scam, a pyramid scheme, where the real incentive is not to sell a product,
> but
> rather to build "networks"  where the average sucker makes an annualized
> income
> of $306.95, while the Level 6 diamond shooting stars with whipped cream and a
> cherry on top supposedly make $409,488 a year. Six levels?? Like the "Family
> of
> Eagles" that was selling 1/10 gold eagles for triple fair market value in the
> 1990s, these schemes pay off only for founders and a few insiders.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> F***ie is mad because he didn't think of it first!

This is the rare instance where Frank is essentially correct,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even a blind chicken gets a piece of corn...