Thank you, thank you!

Thank you, thank you!

Post by Ira » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:37:53



Thank you for showing restraint re: NTC troll. Lovely holders, ain't
they?

Ira

 
 
 

Thank you, thank you!

Post by Brian Blackwel » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:11:54



Quote:
> Thank you for showing restraint re: NTC troll. Lovely holders, ain't
> they?

> Ira

Your thanks were premature, Jonathan couldn't resist

 
 
 

Thank you, thank you!

Post by Jerry Denni » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:03:27


Quote:

> Thank you for showing restraint re: NTC troll. Lovely holders, ain't
> they?

> Ira

Yes, they are.  :-)

Jerry

 
 
 

Thank you, thank you!

Post by Jonathan_AT » Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:42:35



Quote:



> > Thank you for showing restraint re: NTC troll. Lovely holders, ain't
> > they?

> > Ira

> Your thanks were premature, Jonathan couldn't resist

I felt bad for the guy.  None of you would respond.  Not that it was
cross-posted.  That gets all of you posting like mad!  hahaha!

Jonathan_ATC

 
 
 

Thank you, thank you!

Post by Brian Blackwel » Sun, 03 Sep 2006 05:13:57



Quote:
> I felt bad for the guy.  None of you would respond.

My first thought when reading that guy's post was "Nice to have the
president of NTC posting to the group"   8-)
 
 
 

Thank you, thank you!

Post by Jonathan_AT » Sun, 03 Sep 2006 08:21:07



Quote:



> > I felt bad for the guy.  None of you would respond.

> My first thought when reading that guy's post was "Nice to have the
> president of NTC posting to the group"   8-)

See, there you go, he's not only a troll, he's the president of the company.

BTW, definition of a troll is someone who engages the group in witty banter,
right?  Where's the witty banter?  I want witty banter.

Jonathan_ATC