Filter

Filter

Post by Jim_Higgin » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:47:23



This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.
--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"
 
 
 

Filter

Post by Drago the Wol » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:55:11



Quote:
> This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.
> --
> "Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
> Infantry"

I agree. I came here and posted a couple topics, without wanting to
cause any trouble, then I got Bat***,***Pee. Bacon, and who knows
who else, starting shit with me. All over topics that are this
newsgroup's purpose? These are some strange weirdos we got, crawling
around here.

 
 
 

Filter

Post by Batson D. Belfr » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:22:09




Quote:
>I agree. I came here and posted a couple topics, without wanting to

cause any trouble, then I got Bat***,***Pee. Bacon, and who knows
who else, starting shit with me. All over topics that are this
newsgroup's purpose? These are some strange weirdos we got, crawling
around here.

And you are the strangest, Turd Eater.
You collect dog turds off the street and wear them as a hat - a real shit head!
You suck diarrhea from your mom's hemorrhoid encrusted*** while your father
pounds your poo chute!
The you go to church and fellate altar boys while nuns fart in your face!
You sick ***! From now on you shall be Fart Face the Turd Eater!!!!

 
 
 

Filter

Post by Drago the Wol » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:13:27



Quote:

> >I agree. I came here and posted a couple topics, without wanting to

> cause any trouble, then I got Bat***,***Pee. Bacon, and who knows
> who else, starting shit with me. All over topics that are this
> newsgroup's purpose? These are some strange weirdos we got, crawling
> around here.

> And you are the strangest, Turd Eater.
> You collect dog turds off the street and wear them as a hat - a real shit head!
> You suck diarrhea from your mom's hemorrhoid encrusted*** while your father
> pounds your poo chute!
> The you go to church and fellate altar boys while nuns fart in your face!
> You sick ***! From now on you shall be Fart Face the Turd Eater!!!!

Bravo Bat***! You "somewhat" came up with something on your own
toward the bottom of your post there, however, YOU are STILL the TRUE
Turd Eater, because I came up with that FIRST! You collect horse turds
off the road, and shove them up your mom's ass while your dad ***s
you. Then you suck the horse shit out of your mom's ass, and combine
it with your drool, mix it up in a blender and have "road apple juice"
and your grandma always bakes you "road apple pie" which you guzzle
and scarf right down! You sick ***er. Oh, and keep talking about the
people that work in churches that way. I can't wait to look down from
Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot mag-muh, in Hell!
 
 
 

Filter

Post by Batson D. Belfr » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:36:48




Quote:
>I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
>mag-muh, in Hell!

You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
I'll be upstairs ***ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ***ed
by Marilyn Manson!
 
 
 

Filter

Post by Batson D. Belfr » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:37:23




Quote:
>I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
>mag-muh, in Hell!

You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
I'll be upstairs ***ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ***ed
by Marilyn Manson!
 
 
 

Filter

Post by Jason Burk » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:55:02



Quote:


>> I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
>> mag-muh, in Hell!

> You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
> You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
> I'll be upstairs ***ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ***ed
> by Marilyn Manson!

And that'll be the first time ***y has ever seen a *** woman.
 
 
 

Filter

Post by Drago the Wol » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:24:35



Quote:

> >I can't wait to look down from Heaven at you burning in a lake of liquid hot
> >mag-muh, in Hell!

> You molest altar boys and expect to go upstairs??!??
> You'll be the one burning in a lake of hot smegma, Fart Face!
> I'll be upstairs ***ing Marilyn Monroe while you're downstairs getting ***ed
> by Marilyn Manson!

Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be
the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
getting ***ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ***er!
 
 
 

Filter

Post by oly » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:15:47


Quote:

> This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter. -- "Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy Infantry"

So, you want somebody else's permission to allow you to say what you think.

That makes you a voluntary slave.

If you are not aware, there are many moderated coin groups out there already, and most have some hidden agenda (i.e., to spew disinformation to convince you that their coins and related wares are inordinately valuable).

IMHO, being a voluntary slave is rather worse than sucking dog ***, so now you can get down on all fours with Drago and he can show you how it's done.

oly  

 
 
 

Filter

Post by Batson D. Belfr » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:26:31




Quote:
>Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be

the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
getting ***ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ***er!

Using that logic, YOU must be the woman who cut off her***and fed them to
your mother, then picked up horse shit up from the street to stick up your mom's
ass to then suck it out, et cetera and so forth.
You aren't one of the world's great thinkers, are you Fart Face?

 
 
 

Filter

Post by Drago the Wol » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:43:35



Quote:

> >Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be

> the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
> getting ***ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
> speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
> MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ***er!

> Using that logic, YOU must be the woman who cut off her***and fed them to
> your mother, then picked up horse shit up from the street to stick up your mom's
> ass to then suck it out, et cetera and so forth.
> You aren't one of the world's great thinkers, are you Fart Face?

Okay Batty. Whatever you say! Hey Guys! Whatever Batson D. Belfry
says, goes! But I will NEVER forgive you for anything you have said in
the past about me my parents, altar boys and nuns, and I'm pretty sure
"GOD" will never forgive you for the things you said either, as you've
more than likely crossed God's line, so have fun burning in Hell,
while I enjoy looking down on your tragic loss from Heaven. Good Bye.
 
 
 

Filter

Post by oly » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:11:23


My goodness, if using bad names and describing *** acts sends people straight to hell, then you Drago are there in a heartbeat.  All through these threads, people have simply echoed back to you various acts that you already claimed to engage in, Drago, including (***not limited to) various nastiness with your mother.

Should Mr. Batson (or myself) already be in Hell when you arrive, we would gladly help put the red-hot iron poker in your butt-hole, ***reportedly several dogs already have first dibs (of course, the poor abused dogs don't have opposable thumbs, so Batson or I could probably impale you more deftly).

Good bye???  How can we miss you if you won't leave, twerp???

oly

 
 
 

Filter

Post by Drago the Wol » Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:35:25



Quote:


> My goodness, if using bad names and describing *** acts sends people straight to hell, then you Drago are there in a heartbeat. ?All through these threads, people have simply echoed back to you various acts that you already claimed to engage in, Drago, including (***not limited to) various nastiness with your mother.

No, I returned fire against two VERY *** people who like to accuse
me of sick things that I have never done, and never will do.
Therefore, "I" will be in Heaven, watching YOU be impaled. I don't
actually mean the things I say, but when *** people like you and
Batty get *** with me, I get *** right back.

Quote:

> Should Mr. Batson (or myself) already be in Hell when you arrive, we would gladly help put the red-hot iron poker in your butt-hole, ***reportedly several dogs already have first dibs (of course, the poor abused dogs don't have opposable thumbs, so Batson or I could probably impale you more deftly).

> Good bye??? ?How can we miss you if you won't leave, twerp???

> oly

I NEVER said anything about doing anything dirty with my mom. AND
Batty, and you were accusing me of screwing altar boys, and screwing
with nuns, both of who are CLOSELY associated with "God" But I guess I
can not expect someone with the low intellegence you two share, so the
only ones who are going to end up in Hell, are YOU TWO, because you've
crossed my line, and you've definately crossed God's line and we BOTH
will NEVER forgive you for what you've started, but have all of the
fun you want, twerp.

Not let it die, and I'll let it die. You make the call.