State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

Post by i.. » Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:00:17



Subject: State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

Limited Edition State BearsTM by Pish Toys. Each bear
includes an un-circulated state quarter and is
individually numbered to ensure authenticity. Unlike
other state bears these are made from the highest
quality of materials and are a favorite with
collectors. Feel free to browse our website and if
you have any questions feel free to contact us.

www.statecoinbears.com

314-303-3276

 --------------------------------------------------------------
  This article was posted at the request of the author
  by EPage, http://ep.com/
  It was posted from St. Louis, Missouri.
  The URL for this article is:
                http://ep.com/js/mi?ad=1484439
 --------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

Post by Bob Flamini » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:56:50


Quote:

> Subject: State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

> Limited Edition State BearsTM by Pish Toys. Each bear
> includes an un-circulated state quarter and is
> individually numbered to ensure authenticity. Unlike
> other state bears these are made from the highest
> quality of materials and are a favorite with
> collectors. Feel free to browse our website and if
> you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Ugh. I always thought this was the lamest of all the SQ tie-ins. Perhaps
the only thing worse is the colorized ones...

-Bob

 
 
 

State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

Post by ynota » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:27:35


Bob: is that because its realy true ??

Quote:

> > Subject: State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

> > Limited Edition State BearsTM by Pish Toys. Each bear
> > includes an un-circulated state quarter and is
> > individually numbered to ensure authenticity. Unlike
> > other state bears these are made from the highest
> > quality of materials and are a favorite with
> > collectors. Feel free to browse our website and if
> > you have any questions feel free to contact us.

> Ugh. I always thought this was the lamest of all the SQ tie-ins. Perhaps
> the only thing worse is the colorized ones...

> -Bob

 
 
 

State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

Post by John Sto » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:06:58


Quote:

> Bob: is that because its realy true ??



> > > Subject: State Quarter Bear State Quarter Bears

> > > Limited Edition State BearsTM by Pish Toys. Each bear
> > > includes an un-circulated state quarter and is
> > > individually numbered to ensure authenticity. Unlike
> > > other state bears these are made from the highest
> > > quality of materials and are a favorite with
> > > collectors. Feel free to browse our website and if
> > > you have any questions feel free to contact us.

> > Ugh. I always thought this was the lamest of all the SQ tie-ins. Perhaps
> > the only thing worse is the colorized ones...

> > -Bob

It is  "authentic" alright - authentic junk.  

- Show quoted text -