1943 steel penny

1943 steel penny

Post by Dr. Richard L. Hal » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00



The "D" stands for Denver, the mint where the coin was made.  In circulated
condition, the coins are worth maybe 10 cents.  In uncirculated condition
maybe $1-5

   Richard

Quote:

> I have one1943 steel wheet  penny, and one 1943 D steel wheet penny can
> any one tell me if they are of any value.and what is the D for any how?
> Thank You.

 
 
 

1943 steel penny

Post by Zingar » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00



Quote:

> The "D" stands for Denver, the mint where the coin was made.  In circulated
> condition, the coins are worth maybe 10 cents.  In uncirculated condition
> maybe $1-5

>    Richard


> > I have one1943 steel wheet  penny, and one 1943 D steel wheet penny can
> > any one tell me if they are of any value.and what is the D for any how?
> > Thank You.

Or you could sell them to Paul Harvey for $250,000 each.
--
Kevin Colosa            ANA #181192
Quadriga Ancients
http://homepages.together.net/~trolhaus/qa.html

 
 
 

1943 steel penny

Post by Dr. Richard L. Hal » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Quote:


> > The "D" stands for Denver, the mint where the coin was made.  In circulated
> > condition, the coins are worth maybe 10 cents.  In uncirculated condition
> > maybe $1-5

> >    Richard


> > > I have one1943 steel wheet  penny, and one 1943 D steel wheet penny can
> > > any one tell me if they are of any value.and what is the D for any how?
> > > Thank You.

> Or you could sell them to Paul Harvey for $250,000 each.

Sorry, Kevin,

Only the one without the "D".

    Richard

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> --
> Kevin Colosa            ANA #181192
> Quadriga Ancients
> http://homepages.together.net/~trolhaus/qa.html

 
 
 

1943 steel penny

Post by Blee.. » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00


Yea right.  If it is worth that much tell him to come and get it.