FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by HomeBrewe » Wed, 07 May 2003 00:59:27



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38172&item=232...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38172&item=232...

I am selling my 5 gallon cooler set-up, because I've moved up to kegs...I'll
give anyone here a deal on the whole set-up if you want it...email me an
offer. Has anyone ever shipped a cooler? I'm guessing I can just slap a UPS
postage meter on it and fill it with the other stuff...but not sure.

--
HomeBrewer
http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

**To reply change the .com to .net

begin 666 HomeBrewer.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM(;VUE0G)E=V5R#0I&3CI(

M;6)E<G,N8V]X+FYE="]B<FEC:VAO=7-E8G)E=V5R>2\-"E523#M73U)+.FAT
M=' Z+R]M96UB97)S+F-O>"YN970O8G)I8VMH;W5S96)R97=E<GDO#0I"1$%9
M.C$Y-CDQ,3 U#0I%34%)3#M04D5&.TE.5$523D54.F)R:6-K:&]U<V5B<F5W
M97)Y0&-O>&1O=&YE= T*4D56.C(P,#,P-3 U5#$U-3DR,EH-"D5.1#I60T%2
#1 T*
`
end

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by MDixo » Wed, 07 May 2003 04:51:22



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38172&item=232...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38172&item=232...

Quote:

> I am selling my 5 gallon cooler set-up, because I've moved up to
kegs...I'll
> give anyone here a deal on the whole set-up if you want it...email me an
> offer. Has anyone ever shipped a cooler? I'm guessing I can just slap a
UPS
> postage meter on it and fill it with the other stuff...but not sure.

That will certainly work.

Cheers,
Mike

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by Joe Sandli » Wed, 07 May 2003 06:33:22



Quote:

> BEGIN:VCARD
> VERSION:2.1
> N:;HomeBrewer
> FN:HomeBrewer
> X-WAB-GENDER:2
> URL;HOME:http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/
> URL;WORK:http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/ BDAY:19691105

> END:VCARD

Do you or anybody know why I get this as the message body when you post?
No message, just this.  Your quotes turn out just fine in the responses,
so it's just me.  But it happens with no other posts but yours...  Wierd.

Joe

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by HomeBrewe » Wed, 07 May 2003 08:33:53


Hmm, looks like I have an attachment to my posts. I'll see if I changed a
setting or something. I'm not meaning to post an attachment. I'm using
outlook express 6 as my news reader, anyone have any suggestions.

--
HomeBrewer
http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

**To reply change the .com to .net


Quote:


> > BEGIN:VCARD
> > VERSION:2.1
> > N:;HomeBrewer
> > FN:HomeBrewer
> > X-WAB-GENDER:2
> > URL;HOME:http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/
> > URL;WORK:http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/ BDAY:19691105

> > END:VCARD

> Do you or anybody know why I get this as the message body when you post?
> No message, just this.  Your quotes turn out just fine in the responses,
> so it's just me.  But it happens with no other posts but yours...  Wierd.

> Joe

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by HomeBrewe » Wed, 07 May 2003 08:36:11


I see on my original post a card on the right side of my screen, when I hold
my mouse over it says, "this message contains a personal business card". It
doesn't happen on replies apparently

--
HomeBrewer
http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

**To reply change the .com to .net


Quote:
> Hmm, looks like I have an attachment to my posts. I'll see if I changed a
> setting or something. I'm not meaning to post an attachment. I'm using
> outlook express 6 as my news reader, anyone have any suggestions.

> --
> HomeBrewer
> http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

> **To reply change the .com to .net





> > > BEGIN:VCARD
> > > VERSION:2.1
> > > N:;HomeBrewer
> > > FN:HomeBrewer
> > > X-WAB-GENDER:2
> > > URL;HOME:http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/
> > > URL;WORK:http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/ BDAY:19691105

> > > END:VCARD

> > Do you or anybody know why I get this as the message body when you post?
> > No message, just this.  Your quotes turn out just fine in the responses,
> > so it's just me.  But it happens with no other posts but yours...
Wierd.

> > Joe

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by ~cr~ » Wed, 07 May 2003 09:57:42


Quote:

> Hmm, looks like I have an attachment to my posts. I'll see if I changed a
> setting or something. I'm not meaning to post an attachment. I'm using
> outlook express 6 as my news reader, anyone have any suggestions.

Unless MS has move the setting since OE 5 go to Tools > Options. On the
bottom of the "Compose" tab are the options for including business cards
  in e-mail and news.

~cr~

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by HomeBrewe » Wed, 07 May 2003 19:45:45


That did it - I don't know how that got turned on in the first place!

--
HomeBrewer
http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

**To reply change the .com to .net

Quote:
> Unless MS has move the setting since OE 5 go to Tools > Options. On the
> bottom of the "Compose" tab are the options for including business cards
>   in e-mail and news.

> ~cr~

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by HomeBrewe » Wed, 07 May 2003 19:48:09


To answer some questions I've been getting:

The coolers do not have ball valves installed - I think I put the original
valves back. I used the bulkhead fittings on my boil kettle. I would sell
both coolers, with lids, false bottom and sparge arm for $40 plus shipping.

--
HomeBrewer
http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

**To reply change the .com to .net


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38172&item=232...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38172&item=232...

Quote:

> I am selling my 5 gallon cooler set-up, because I've moved up to
kegs...I'll
> give anyone here a deal on the whole set-up if you want it...email me an
> offer. Has anyone ever shipped a cooler? I'm guessing I can just slap a
UPS
> postage meter on it and fill it with the other stuff...but not sure.

> --
> HomeBrewer
> http://members.cox.net/brickhousebrewery/

> **To reply change the .com to .net

 
 
 

FS: Mash tun, sparge arm - 5 gallon coolers

Post by Joe Sandli » Thu, 08 May 2003 02:53:30



Quote:
> That did it - I don't know how that got turned on in the first place!

Thanks for taking care of it.  It was driving my Pan newsreader nuts!!
All seems well, now...

Joe