she holdeth dear, mystery and mastery.
- A man gets what he wants by acting smart; a woman, by playing dumb.
- Why is it we never hear of a self-made woman?
- Woman submits to her fate; man makes his.
- Fathers compete with their sons, but mothers devour their daughters.
- Because she is conscious of her weakness she destroys what is weak.
After coition she enchains man and treats him like a child; after
procreation she enslaves her children and maintains them in a condition
of absolute dependence.
- The main difference between men and women is that men are lunatics and
women are idiots.
- God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love
her; and foolish, that she might love him.
- There are two kinds of women: those who wish to marry, and those who
haven't the slightest intention not to.
- To a single woman men are either dates, potential dates, or date
- It is still the case that women believe a caress to be better than a
- The best couturiers, hairdressers, home designers and cooks are men. I
suspect that were it biologically possible men would make better
- Ida Alexa Ross Wylie
- What they love to yield they would often rather have stolen. Rough
seduction delights them; the boldness of near*** is a compliment.
- She whom a sudden *** has taken by storm is pleased, and counts
the audacity as a compliment. But she who, when she might have been
compelled, departs untouched, though her looks feign joy, will yet be
- Some girls are like horses, very independent. They have never been
controlled by anybody. But if you