SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by EVLKI » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00



Was flippin channels the other night and sawon the cartoon network  an ad for a
pre assembled model of the SR 71 stealth recon plane. This kit is launched up
to 600 ft and glides in on it's own, with a pre programmed flight plan. It also
has an option for RC return.

Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and happy
flying.

 
 
 

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by Attican1 » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00


Quote:

>Was flippin channels the other night and sawon the cartoon network  an ad for
>a
>pre assembled model of the SR 71 stealth recon plane. This kit is launched up
>to 600 ft and glides in on it's own, with a pre programmed flight plan. It
>also
>has an option for RC return.

>Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

>If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and happy
>flying.

Same thing is in one of my edge company catologs.  I believe their URL is
http://www.edgeco.com

It is like $80.  I would call to see if they have any more.  I don't think they
do, it isn't in their new catolog (got mine today)

Ben Romashko                              
NAR # 73422 JR                            
Soon to be NIRA # here                  



 
 
 

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by Mike Dickinso » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00



Quote:

>>Was flippin channels the other night and sawon the cartoon network  an ad
for
>>a
>>pre assembled model of the SR 71 stealth recon plane. This kit is launched
up
>>to 600 ft and glides in on it's own, with a pre programmed flight plan. It
>>also
>>has an option for RC return.

>>Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

>>If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and
happy
>>flying.

>Same thing is in one of my edge company catologs.  I believe their URL is
>http://www.FoundCollection.com/

>It is like $80.  I would call to see if they have any more.  I don't think
they
>do, it isn't in their new catolog (got mine today)

>Ben Romashko
>NAR # 73422 JR
>Soon to be NIRA # here



you can also got straight to www.sr-71.com this is in the Dallas area and I
believe the group that actually makes it.

Happy flying!
Mike***inson

 
 
 

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by 69charge » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00



says...

Quote:

>Was flippin channels the other night and sawon the cartoon network  an ad for a
>pre assembled model of the SR 71 stealth recon plane. This kit is launched up
>to 600 ft and glides in on it's own, with a pre programmed flight plan. It also
>has an option for RC return.

>Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

>If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and happy
>flying.

You can get one at the Hobby Horse in Madison Wisconsin.

1-800-604-6229  

$89.99

--
Tom Swenson
TRA# 3593 L2
NAR# 72642
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9111/hpr.html

 
 
 

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by SoAR5 » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00


Quote:
>Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

>If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and happy
>flying.

You are referring to the SR-71 rocket glider made by Hobby Lab. It comes in
three different versions.
1) Rocket glider- boosts up, flies back uncontrolled.
2) R/C Rocket Glider- same as above but you control the decent/flight path.
3) R/C Gas powered - flies with a small Cox motor.

Hobby Lab can be reached at 1-888-462-2901

Does this work for you?
.
~~~~~~>============>
Greg Burke  NAR 65584sr  Level 1
www.mindspring.com/~soar571/
President-
Southern Area Rocketry Section #571
www.SoAR571.com     Sign the guest book (please...)

The truth will set you free, but first it'll***you off!!!

 
 
 

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by Bruce Ar » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00


Go to www.sr-71.com, I caught the same commercial and that is the web site
for it.

Bruce Arp


Quote:
>Was flippin channels the other night and sawon the cartoon network  an ad
for a
>pre assembled model of the SR 71 stealth recon plane. This kit is launched
up
>to 600 ft and glides in on it's own, with a pre programmed flight plan. It
also
>has an option for RC return.

>Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

>If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and
happy
>flying.

 
 
 

SR 71 rocket model and RC glider in one...where do I find?

Post by Evan Ro » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00


It's on sale at www.skyhobby.com for $75 for the glider and $150 for the R/C
version.

(usual disclaimer: I have nothing to do with skyhobby, etc, etc)



Quote:
>Go to www.sr-71.com, I caught the same commercial and that is the web site
>for it.

>Bruce Arp



>>Was flippin channels the other night and sawon the cartoon network  an ad
>for a
>>pre assembled model of the SR 71 stealth recon plane. This kit is launched
>up
>>to 600 ft and glides in on it's own, with a pre programmed flight plan. It
>also
>>has an option for RC return.

>>Any help available to find out the 1800 # so I can get one of these?.

>>If I find it sooner I will also forward the info back here. Thanks and
>happy
>>flying.

-----
Evan Ross               NAR #73462
e v a n AT e r o s s DOT c o m
-----
This was posted from a temporary address, it will be changed once the spammers
lock on to it. Sorry, but it's a (spam) jungle out here.