- What most men desire is a *** who is a ***.
- O woman, you are not merely the handiwork of God, but also of men;
these are ever endowing you with beauty from their own hearts. . . . You
are one-half woman and one-half dream.
- A man at his desk in a room with a closed door is a man at work. A
woman at a desk in any room is available. - Betty Rollin
- There's only one way to get on for a woman, and that's to please men.
That is what women think men are for.
- She gets her living by getting a husband. He gets his wife by getting
- Women believe that all the money in the world would have no meaning
- No woman ever found a rich man ugly.
- Little girls are won with dolls; big girls with dollars.
- Every man's lament: so many women . . . so little cash.
- Americans worship two gods - dollars and dames - and the dollars are
for the dames. The statue of Liberty is a woman.
- ***ly, woman is nature's contrivance for perpetuating its highest
achievement. ***ly, man is woman's contrivance for fulfilling
nature's behest in the most economical way.
- Nature intended women to be our slaves; . . . they are our property,
we are not theirs. They belong to us, just as a tree that bears fruit
belongs to the gardener. What a mad idea to demand equality for women! .
. . Women are nothing but machines for producing children. - Napoleon
- Biologically and temperamentally, I believe women were made to be
concerned first and foremost with child care, husband care and home
care. - Benjamin Spock
- A woman's place is in the mall.
- The only time a woman has a true *** is when she's shopping. Every
other time she's faking it. It's common courtesy.
- Women: an infinity of cosmetics.
- Men say knowledge is po