September 30, 2005
Web posted at: 2:50 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- Space Warp Technology releases a the SWTC9P8 Remote
Launching System which replaces the SWTC8P7 Remote Launching System. The
SWTC9P8 is compact, portable, sets up in 3 minutes, can power motorized
launch towers, solenoids and store and transports easily. The SWTC9P8
can be activated from as far away as 5 miles line of site with the HAM
version and 2 miles line of site with the Non Ham version. The SWTC9P8
- Lighted power up key (confirms power to launch system is on).
- Rocker switch to turn on/off/reset electronics.
- Power to external contacts switch.
- Four 30 amp relays.
- Two 10 amp relays.
- Two external 90 amp relays to power motorized launch equipment.
- 12 volt 19 amp/hr battery capable of 100 amp output.
- Built in charger with charging light and power cord.
- External power contacts for emergency access to battery power.
- Built in light to find equipment at night.
- 2000 degree heat shield wrapping for O and up launches.
- Safety Alert sounds horn which can be heard as far away as 2500 feet
for 15 seconds (time user selectable) seconds after arming command sent
to arm launch circuits. Note: no power is supplied to launch or power
relays until horn ceases.
- Receiver and transmitter (Ham and non Ham versions).
- Volt meter
- Two year warranty.
More details can be found at http://afinow.com/SWT/RC%20Launcher/Launcher.htm.
Source: Space Warp Technology