"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Tom Swenso » Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:00:00



Dear RMR,

It is very rare that an author is able to sum up a whole man's life in a
mere two pages. The Story of "A. Paul Ling", by Mr Pref900, is a
horrifying look into the mind of a tormented soul. Blinded by sheer
rage, driven by the depths of utter hatred, and forced by an ego of no
equal, "A. Paul Ling" takes it upon himself to rid the world of a
perceived "evil". A truly insane individual...

Read for yourself at the following URLs:

http://www.mhtc.net/~duck/apaul1.htm
http://www.mhtc.net/~duck/apaul2.htm

Thanks for your interest,

Tom Swenson
TRA# 3593 L2

 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Mark Simpso » Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:00:00


Well, it looks like all of the gutless Cato-haters have been heard from now.

Quote:

> Dear RMR,

> It is very rare that a cowardice author is able to slander a whole man's
> life in a
> mere two pages. The Story of "A. Paul Ling", by Mr Pondscum, is a
> horrifying look into the mind of the author's tormented soul. Blinded by
> sheer
> rage, driven by the depths of utter hatred, and forced by an ego of no
> equal, "A. Paul Ling" takes it upon himself to rid the world of a
> perceived "evil". A truly insane individual...

> Read for yourself at the following URLs:

http://www.Imalilyliver/bottomfeeder1.htm
http://www.Imaliltliver/bottomfeeder2.htm

Mark Simpson
NAR 71503 Level II

 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Tom Swenso » Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:00:00


Quote:

> Well, it looks like all of the gutless Cato-haters have been heard
> from now.

Blah...Blah...Blah...

Later,

Tom Swenson
TRA# 3593 L2

 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Bruce Kirchn » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Quote:

>he Story of "A. Paul Ling", by Mr Pref900, is a horrifying look into the mind

of a tormented soul<

Hi Tom, welcome back!
--

Bruce Kirchner
TRA L2 #5888       NAR #69850
Michigan Team 1   HUVARS
Visit My Rocketry Home Page - http://members.aol.com/balthezar/index.html
Proud Gun Owner!

 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Jon Ros » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00


**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

And how is this 10,000 word diatribe any different from your subject's
ranting?

You *BOTH* need to give it a rest!
Jon


Quote:
> Dear RMR,

> It is very rare that an author is able to sum up a whole man's life in a
> mere two pages. The Story of "A. Paul Ling", by Mr Pref900, is a
> horrifying look into the mind of a tormented soul. Blinded by sheer
> rage, driven by the depths of utter hatred, and forced by an ego of no
> equal, "A. Paul Ling" takes it upon himself to rid the world of a
> perceived "evil". A truly insane individual...

> Read for yourself at the following URLs:

> http://www.mhtc.net/~duck/apaul1.htm
> http://www.mhtc.net/~duck/apaul2.htm

> Thanks for your interest,

> Tom Swenson
> TRA# 3593 L2

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
                      http://www.usenet.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by David Erbas-Whit » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Well, at least it was more entertaining! <G>

David Erbas-White

Quote:

> And how is this 10,000 word diatribe any different from your subject's
> ranting?

> You *BOTH* need to give it a rest!
> Jon

 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Jon Ros » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00


**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

True, AND it wasn't posted directly to RMR, a distinction I missed first
time around (shouldn't reply to posts with a hangover!).

As Emily Litella would say, "Never Mind".
Jon


Quote:
> Well, at least it was more entertaining! <G>

> David Erbas-White


> > And how is this 10,000 word diatribe any different from your subject's
> > ranting?

> > You *BOTH* need to give it a rest!
> > Jon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
                      http://www.usenet.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
 
 

"The Story Of A. Paul Ling, Registered Architect"

Post by Bob Kapl » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00


On 14-July-1998, I sent the following 2 simple questions to former TRA
president and current BoD member Chuck Rogers.

I'll make it easy for you. Two yes/no questions:

1) Did you tell the NAR that the AT 18/24/29mm reloads were TRA certified at NARAM-34 in Vegas?

2) Have any of these motors other than the D24-10 ever been tested by TMT?

I recieved no response. Then on the 17th I sent the following, which Chuck
redirected me to TRA HQ for a response. Since then, there has been no
response to this either.




 18 Jul 1998 20:07:37 +2000 (EDT)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: legitimate complaints



MIME-version: 1.0
X-Mailer: AOL 3.0 16-bit for Windows sub 41

Hi Bob:

Since you request "official answers", please mail a letter containing these
requests to the Tripoli Board of Directors, care of Tripoli Headquarters at:

Tripoli Rocketry Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 970010
Orem, Utah
84097-0010

Chuck Rogers

In a message dated 98-07-17 21:28:41 EDT, you write:

<<

Quote:
>Here's a new concept!  You've got a legitimate complaint, let's take it to
>private e-mail and I'll see what I can do for you.  See my e-mail address
>above.

How about this complaint: You lied to the NAR at NARAM-34 about the
certification status of the small "model rocket" reloads from Aerotech. Why?

How about this complaint: TMT has listed as certified motors for which all the
available delay combinations have not been tested, which is not in compliance
with NFPA 1127 even though TRA has adoped 1127 as their safety code. Why?

How about this complaint: There has been no accounting of funds between a non
profit entity TRA, and a for profit entity HPR since the two were improperly
separated. Where is the money going?

How about this complaint: The TRA BoD has not enforced the bylaws clause that
prohibits discussion of corporation activities by members in public in a even
manner. Why? It only attacks those it disagrees with. You'd have to throw out
everyone who writes in RMR and HPR, or repeal the stupid rule in the first
place.

How about this complaint: The TRA BoD has yet to take action against Kelly for
improperly refusing my renewal in May of 1996. Why?

How about this complaint: TRA has not taken action against HPR publishing,
which has not delivered what TRA members have contracted for over the past year
plus. Why?

I await your official answers.

        Bob Kaplow        NAR # 18L        TRA # "Ctrl-Alt-Del"

Kaplow Klips:        http://members.aol.com/myhprcato/KaplowKlips.html
NIRA:                http://www.nira.chicago.il.us