Update to Little joe II box auction

Update to Little joe II box auction

Post by Fred Shecte » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:19:33



Beware: the following message has nothing to do with political or personal
fights. It is almost completely related to the hobby of Model Rocketry. If
you were looking for the usual posts with the exchange of personal attacks
or paranoid ravings about various alphabet agencies coming to get you,
please stop reading now and look for another thread. Thank you.

;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1711888138

Ok, the price just got lower since the previous high bidder is apparently
NARU (no valid e-mail address....). There is still time to get in a bid in
the range that will get the free genuine US Mint Golden Dollar Mouse Pad.

Any winning bidder will get the box and the Enerjet D21 brochure, but you
can only get the extra prize (mouse pad) if the bidding goes to $50 or over.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
--
Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

 
 
 

Update to Little joe II box auction

Post by Mark Simpso » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:37:22


I ought to buy the d#$% thing just so I doin't have to get any more
updates. >;-) It's an empty box for God's sake!

Mark Simpson
NAR 71503 Level II

Quote:

> Beware: the following message has nothing to do with political or personal
> fights. It is almost completely related to the hobby of Model Rocketry. If
> you were looking for the usual posts with the exchange of personal attacks
> or paranoid ravings about various alphabet agencies coming to get you,
> please stop reading now and look for another thread. Thank you.

> ;-)

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1711888138

> Ok, the price just got lower since the previous high bidder is apparently
> NARU (no valid e-mail address....). There is still time to get in a bid in
> the range that will get the free genuine US Mint Golden Dollar Mouse Pad.

> Any winning bidder will get the box and the Enerjet D21 brochure, but you
> can only get the extra prize (mouse pad) if the bidding goes to $50 or over.

> -Fred Shecter NAR 20117
> --
> Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.


 
 
 

Update to Little joe II box auction

Post by Bob Kapl » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:29:16


Quote:

> I ought to buy the d#$% thing just so I doin't have to get any more
> updates. >;-) It's an empty box for God's sake!

Which brings up the (rhetorical) question: What do you put a box in for
shipping?

        Bob Kaplow      NAR # 18L       TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"

Kaplow Klips & Baffle:      http://www.pleimling.org/le/Phantom4000.pdf
NIRA:   http://www.nira-rocketry.org    NAR:    http://www.nar.org

        The problem with governments is that citizens need to keep
        them on a short leash; unfortunately the nature of the beast
        is such that governments can usually arrange it so that only
        they hold their own leash.

        26-October, 2001: A day that will live in infamy
        Support Freedom: http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/

 
 
 

Update to Little joe II box auction

Post by Quilly Mammot » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:18:27


Sure, Fred!  We'll see who's laughing when the BATF kicks down your door to
confiscate your motor collection.  BAwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Fire those B14s now so the Fed's don't get 'em.


| or paranoid ravings about various alphabet agencies coming to get you,

 
 
 

Update to Little joe II box auction

Post by Mark Simps » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 02:31:38


I don't know about you, but I'd put it in a trash compactor. ;-)

Mark Simpson
NAR 71503 Level II

Quote:


> > I ought to buy the d#$% thing just so I doin't have to get any more
> > updates. >;-) It's an empty box for God's sake!

> Which brings up the (rhetorical) question: What do you put a box in for
> shipping?

 
 
 

Update to Little joe II box auction

Post by Fred Shecte » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:21:59


But you can SELL trash compactors on eBay or elsewhere. For instance: I have
one that came with the house when we bought it new. The motor fried a year
or so ago and you just can't replace it easily. I took the thing apart and
it just isn't worth it. So, I look at the Recycler online (a  local
advertising paper for used goodies of all sorts) and there was one for like
$91. I bid on it and then made contact and went over to pick it up. Same
model as the one in my house (retail approx $500) and it was pristine
squeaky clean. No sign of use at all ever (clean wiper seal & ram). The
owner of the house was remodeling and putting in a wine rack (Newport Beach,
you know)  and never used the compactor.

She avoided paying someone to remove it. I got a new compactor for next to
nothing.

Oh well, I guess I should throw all my decades old Estes and Centuri
catalogs in the compactor as well, since they contain NO KITS! Hee, hee,
hee.

-Fred "***" Shecter NAR 20117
http://www.FoundCollection.com/
http://www.FoundCollection.com/

--
Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.


Quote:
> I don't know about you, but I'd put it in a trash compactor. ;-)

> Mark Simpson
> NAR 71503 Level II




Quote:


> > > I ought to buy the d#$% thing just so I doin't have to get any more
> > > updates. >;-) It's an empty box for God's sake!

> > Which brings up the (rhetorical) question: What do you put a box in for
> > shipping?