Sandy's Webshots additions

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Sand » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 02:55:15



I uploaded the acrylic mini album I completed recently along with another
mini album and a couple of layouts if you want to take a look.
They are in my webshots - 2009 Layouts Album

Sandy

http://community.webshots.com/user/slmcbeth

2009 Totals
LO's completed -  14
Swaps -
Cards -  14
Clipboards -
Lunch Pail -
Mini Album -  3
Workshops/Classes Taught -
Paint can -
Altered Items -
Lynne's Card Challenge - Jan/8 cards;

"When you get to the end of your rope,
tie a knot and hang on"
Franklin D. Roosevelt

 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by King's Crow » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 05:43:33


OH I love rhe acrylic album.  Beautiful!  I saw it and thought "I want to
make one of those!"

I've been knitting so much lately that my paper crafts are turning into a
memory.  Need to fix that!

Lynne


Quote:
>I uploaded the acrylic mini album I completed recently along with another
>mini album and a couple of layouts if you want to take a look.
> They are in my webshots - 2009 Layouts Album

> Sandy

> http://community.webshots.com/user/slmcbeth

> 2009 Totals
> LO's completed -  14
> Swaps -
> Cards -  14
> Clipboards -
> Lunch Pail -
> Mini Album -  3
> Workshops/Classes Taught -
> Paint can -
> Altered Items -
> Lynne's Card Challenge - Jan/8 cards;

> "When you get to the end of your rope,
> tie a knot and hang on"
> Franklin D. Roosevelt


 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Sand » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 06:51:46


That's exactly what I thought when I saw the one M-C did last year. I have
actually bought supplies for three more acrylic albums (one for my DD#3 and
two for my granddaughters - they all went to the Girl Scout Winter Ball
together). I have a few projects to finish that are taking up space on my
tables, then I am determined to get them done.
Sandy


Quote:
> OH I love rhe acrylic album.  Beautiful!  I saw it and thought "I want to
> make one of those!"

> I've been knitting so much lately that my paper crafts are turning into a
> memory.  Need to fix that!

> Lynne



>>I uploaded the acrylic mini album I completed recently along with another
>>mini album and a couple of layouts if you want to take a look.
>> They are in my webshots - 2009 Layouts Album

>> Sandy

>> http://community.webshots.com/user/slmcbeth

>> 2009 Totals
>> LO's completed -  14
>> Swaps -
>> Cards -  14
>> Clipboards -
>> Lunch Pail -
>> Mini Album -  3
>> Workshops/Classes Taught -
>> Paint can -
>> Altered Items -
>> Lynne's Card Challenge - Jan/8 cards;

>> "When you get to the end of your rope,
>> tie a knot and hang on"
>> Franklin D. Roosevelt

 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Shanno » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 06:51:14


Such a cute acrylic album.  Love the colors and the flowers!


Quote:
>I uploaded the acrylic mini album I completed recently along with another
>mini album and a couple of layouts if you want to take a look.
> They are in my webshots - 2009 Layouts Album

> Sandy

> http://community.webshots.com/user/slmcbeth

> 2009 Totals
> LO's completed -  14
> Swaps -
> Cards -  14
> Clipboards -
> Lunch Pail -
> Mini Album -  3
> Workshops/Classes Taught -
> Paint can -
> Altered Items -
> Lynne's Card Challenge - Jan/8 cards;

> "When you get to the end of your rope,
> tie a knot and hang on"
> Franklin D. Roosevelt

 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Crysta » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 07:35:52


I love doing acrylic albums! Yours turned out great. Just beautiful. I
need to do some more of them. There were difficult to make in Hawaii
because I could never find acrylic sheets and then I could never find
a place to cut them. I should have plenty of options now. =)

Crystal

 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Sand » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:09:46


I bought one at a LSS in Kentucky that is shaped like a crown. I'm going to
use it for the GS Winter Ball pictures. The girls were dressed like
princesses. I also have a round one and one shaped like a flower. That one
should be interesting to decorate.
I never thought of cutting my own or getting them cut. I guess those would
be more square/rectangle shapes.....
Sandy

Sandy

Quote:
>I love doing acrylic albums! Yours turned out great. Just beautiful. I
> need to do some more of them. There were difficult to make in Hawaii
> because I could never find acrylic sheets and then I could never find
> a place to cut them. I should have plenty of options now. =)

> Crystal

 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Tammy in T » Tue, 03 Feb 2009 23:41:34


Sandy,

Beautiful cards and album!  I just love them.  You are amazing.

-Tammy

 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by Linda » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 02:25:53


Sandy your work is so pretty! I have never done an acrylic album, and
it looks challenging!
Linda
 
 
 

Sandy's Webshots additions

Post by JudyS » Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:01:55


Sandy!   Wonderful Album!  I had to call my DH to let him also see.   :)   I
won't even attempt something like that.  You can really feel proud about a
job very well done.

Judy, SA


Quote:
>I uploaded the acrylic mini album I completed recently along with another
>mini album and a couple of layouts if you want to take a look.
> They are in my webshots - 2009 Layouts Album

> Sandy

> http://community.webshots.com/user/slmcbeth

> 2009 Totals
> LO's completed -  14
> Swaps -
> Cards -  14
> Clipboards -
> Lunch Pail -
> Mini Album -  3
> Workshops/Classes Taught -
> Paint can -
> Altered Items -
> Lynne's Card Challenge - Jan/8 cards;

> "When you get to the end of your rope,
> tie a knot and hang on"
> Franklin D. Roosevelt