New Layouts Up

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:02:57



Thanks Deb, I will tell her that you all liked her paper piecings.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott


Quote:
> Those are cute layouts Amy!  Your mom did a great job on all those paper
> piecings...wow!

> --
> Deb in AR - Desert Rat at heart!



>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>account.  The newest are under:

>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:02:35


Thanks Sandy.  I really liked the vacation beach layout too.  We did have
fun.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> Amy,
> Your vacation beach LO is great. I like the distressing and slide mounts.
> Looks like you had a great time.
> Purple Belt Test is cute - I like the pp. I'l still a beginner there and
> just love to look at what others do. Your Mom does a fantastic job making
> them.
> I really like your Disney album. It's great.
> thanks for sharing.
> Sandy


>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>account.  The newest are under:

>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott


 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:04:02


My Mom made the paper piecings of course M-C.  I will have to take some
pictures of Savannah's scrapbook pages and post them.  I'll pass on your
hug.  She needs it, she has been sick with her asthma recently.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> Love the PP's.  Did you make those or are they embelishments?  Either way
> they are great as are the pages!  I'd love to see some of Savannah's LOs.
> I
> know that it was real fun shopping with her, and I'm dying to see if she
> used everything and how!  Please give her a big hug for me and tell her
> that
> I'm thinking of her!
> --
> M-C in Petit Rocher du Nord (AR)
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mccplg

> Please visit the RCS website at:
> www.r-c-s.info for regular computer users
> www.r-c-s.info/home.htm for WebTV and Cell Phone/Palm Pilot users.



>> I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>> account.  The newest are under:

>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
> Hailey
>> & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:05:46


Yup, she is the paper piecer.  I had no idea Scrapbooks, ETC. was owned by
that guy no wonder.  Will have to pass on that info to my Mom.  My Mom went
recently there and was amazed at all of the changes and the space they now
have.  She went on a Friday and went back again on the following Monday to
buy MORE stuff.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> Amy, bad me! I should have remembered that you mom was the big pp maker!!!
> BTW you know that big Scrapbook Etc store?  It is owned by the wife of the
> guy that owns Bazzill!!!  No wonder there is every type and sixe of
> bazzill
> in there!!

> M-C



>> Love the PP's.  Did you make those or are they embelishments?  Either way
>> they are great as are the pages!  I'd love to see some of Savannah's LOs.
> I
>> know that it was real fun shopping with her, and I'm dying to see if she
>> used everything and how!  Please give her a big hug for me and tell her
> that
>> I'm thinking of her!
>> --
>> M-C in Petit Rocher du Nord (AR)
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mccplg

>> Please visit the RCS website at:
>> www.r-c-s.info for regular computer users
>> www.r-c-s.info/home.htm for WebTV and Cell Phone/Palm Pilot users.



>> > I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>> > account.  The newest are under:

>> > VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> > SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> > Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> > TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>> Hailey
>> > & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> > --
>> > Amy :)
>> > AZ

>> > Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> > http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:06:16


Thanks Tam.  The buttons on the mickey mouse ears are actually printed on
the paper so I can't take credit for those.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> you are super talented?  I love how you did the buttons into micky mouse
> ears!  Your whole album is gorgeous!


>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>account.  The newest are under:

>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:07:24


Thanks Trish!  My hubby is still working on that playhouse.  He has been
digging a trench in the yard for permanent electricity and for a water line
for the air conditioner that is in it.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> Those are great Amy!!

> I love that playhouse your hubby made!! Amazing!:>)

> --
> Trish
> http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine
> http://www.geocities.com/marshalldouglas2001/


>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>account.  The newest are under:

>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by M-C » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:24:59


Awww, poor Savannah!  I can't wait to see her pages.  Actually the wife owns
it.  I'm not surprised that she went back, it's awesome!

M-C


Quote:
> Yup, she is the paper piecer.  I had no idea Scrapbooks, ETC. was owned by
> that guy no wonder.  Will have to pass on that info to my Mom.  My Mom
went
> recently there and was amazed at all of the changes and the space they now
> have.  She went on a Friday and went back again on the following Monday to
> buy MORE stuff.

> --
> Amy :)
> AZ

> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott


> > Amy, bad me! I should have remembered that you mom was the big pp
maker!!!
> > BTW you know that big Scrapbook Etc store?  It is owned by the wife of
the
> > guy that owns Bazzill!!!  No wonder there is every type and sixe of
> > bazzill
> > in there!!

> > M-C



> >> Love the PP's.  Did you make those or are they embelishments?  Either
way
> >> they are great as are the pages!  I'd love to see some of Savannah's
LOs.
> > I
> >> know that it was real fun shopping with her, and I'm dying to see if
she
> >> used everything and how!  Please give her a big hug for me and tell her
> > that
> >> I'm thinking of her!
> >> --
> >> M-C in Petit Rocher du Nord (AR)
> >> http://community.webshots.com/user/mccplg

> >> Please visit the RCS website at:
> >> www.r-c-s.info for regular computer users
> >> www.r-c-s.info/home.htm for WebTV and Cell Phone/Palm Pilot users.



> >> > I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
> >> > account.  The newest are under:

> >> > VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
> >> > SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim
Team
> >> > Group, & Swim Team Individual
> >> > TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
> >> Hailey
> >> > & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

> >> > --
> >> > Amy :)
> >> > AZ

> >> > Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
> >> > http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by Tazmadaz » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:06:58


She did a great job on it.  Good luck to your daughter on her blue belt.

Teresa in MD


Quote:
> Thanks Teresa, my Mom made that a while ago for me and I am finally
> getting to use it.  She will be a blue belt in a few months.

> --
> Amy :)
> AZ

> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott


>> All great layouts Amy.  Love the little karate doll.

>> Teresa in MD



>>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>>account.  The newest are under:

>>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>>> --
>>> Amy :)
>>> AZ

>>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by Sabri » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:57:22


Amy, As I told you, I love your pages. Just wanted to extend my
sympathies about the asthma. I ,too am an old asthmatic and it has been
a rough few days for me ,too. This time of year  lots of stuff in the
air.
  Give her a hug for me!

Hugs,
Sabrina in Kentucky

a good friend is a life long treasure

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by Linda Brana » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:36:00


Great layouts. I also looked at your other albums - your paper piecings are
very good.

--
Linda B.
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door
will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
Scrapbook pages: Month - 23 [goal 30] Year -73 [goal 365]
Visit my family at Our Little Site on the Web - scrapping, genealogy, SCFE
and much more! http://www.ourlittlesiteontheweb.com
VISIT MY SCRAPPING SITE FOR A SPECIAL OFFER IN APRIL!
http://www.ourlittlesiteontheweb.com/scrappin
Independent MemoryWorks Consultant #689
TLC Independent Consultant #417312

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by JK » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:58:55


They look wonderful Amy!  Also love your Mom's PP's, especially the Purple
Belt one :))

Judy, SA


Quote:
>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>account.  The newest are under:

> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
> Group, & Swim Team Individual
> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

> --
> Amy :)
> AZ

> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:26:52


Thanks Teresa, I will pass on your well wishes to her.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> She did a great job on it.  Good luck to your daughter on her blue belt.

> Teresa in MD



>> Thanks Teresa, my Mom made that a while ago for me and I am finally
>> getting to use it.  She will be a blue belt in a few months.

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott


>>> All great layouts Amy.  Love the little karate doll.

>>> Teresa in MD



>>>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>>>account.  The newest are under:

>>>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>>>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>>>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>>>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>>>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>>>> --
>>>> Amy :)
>>>> AZ

>>>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>>>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:28:32


Thanks Judy!  Will pass on your kudos to my Mom.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> They look wonderful Amy!  Also love your Mom's PP's, especially the Purple
> Belt one :))

> Judy, SA



>>I posted some layouts that I did a couple of weeks ago on my webshots
>>account.  The newest are under:

>> VACATION LAYOUTS - (This is a 2 page layout of the beach)
>> SAVANNAH LAYOUTS - (The 4 newest are: Purple Belt Test 1 & 2, Swim Team
>> Group, & Swim Team Individual
>> TRIP TO DISNEYLAND, CA - (The 4 newest are : Princess, Hailey & Jane,
>> Hailey & Chip, Hailey & Donald Duck

>> --
>> Amy :)
>> AZ

>> Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:28:13


Thanks Linda.  Most of the paper piecings I can not take credit for.  My Mom
did them.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> Great layouts. I also looked at your other albums - your paper piecings
> are very good.

> --
> Linda B.
> Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the
> door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
> Scrapbook pages: Month - 23 [goal 30] Year -73 [goal 365]
> Visit my family at Our Little Site on the Web - scrapping, genealogy, SCFE
> and much more! http://www.ourlittlesiteontheweb.com
> VISIT MY SCRAPPING SITE FOR A SPECIAL OFFER IN APRIL!
> http://www.ourlittlesiteontheweb.com/scrappin
> Independent MemoryWorks Consultant #689
> TLC Independent Consultant #417312

 
 
 

New Layouts Up

Post by AScot » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:27:49


Thanks Sabrina.  She is doing better now.  She is supposedly supposed to
come off the steroids that they have her on today.  I will pass on your hug
to her.

--
Amy :)
AZ

Take a peek at my Scrapbook Layouts at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrsamscott

Quote:
> Amy, As I told you, I love your pages. Just wanted to extend my
> sympathies about the asthma. I ,too am an old asthmatic and it has been
> a rough few days for me ,too. This time of year  lots of stuff in the
> air.
>  Give her a hug for me!

> Hugs,
> Sabrina in Kentucky

> a good friend is a life long treasure