So what's the deal with webshots.com?

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by Luna » Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:45:57



Do you have to have Windows to be able to see the albums?  Or do you
have to download the program or what?  When I try to click on the
thumbnails there, nothing loads.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

 
 
 

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by Alici » Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:03:58


You don't have to download anything to view the albums. Maybe they're
just having "technical difficulties"? Did you try more than album (like
by different people)? I take it you're on a Mac? Hopefully someone with
a Mac can let you know if/how it works for them.

Alicia  <--- used to be a Mac person

 
 
 

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by mld.. » Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:49:28


But, if you want to load your stuff into their system you will need to
download. Also some albums are considered private while others are
public. Good luck!

Melissa in Seattle
pages in 2005 =  150

 
 
 

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by Luna » Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:42:48



Quote:

> You don't have to download anything to view the albums. Maybe they're
> just having "technical difficulties"? Did you try more than album (like
> by different people)? I take it you're on a Mac? Hopefully someone with
> a Mac can let you know if/how it works for them.

> Alicia  <--- used to be a Mac person

Yes, I tried several.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

 
 
 

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by Luna » Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:43:13



Quote:

> But, if you want to load your stuff into their system you will need to
> download. Also some albums are considered private while others are
> public. Good luck!

> Melissa in Seattle
> pages in 2005 =  150

Thanks!  I just use my free webspace from my isp.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

 
 
 

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by Chriss » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:23:18


I am having troubles with my webshots also.  Not sure what is going on.
 When you click on the album not all of the pictures appear and when
you click the link still blank page.  hmmm.....

chrissy

 
 
 

So what's the deal with webshots.com?

Post by Luna » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:53:34


Well, I figured out my problem.  It's not a mac issue, it's an IE issue,
because I can see the pics just fine with Safari.  


Quote:

> I am having troubles with my webshots also.  Not sure what is going on.
>  When you click on the album not all of the pictures appear and when
> you click the link still blank page.  hmmm.....

> chrissy

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick