VO-100's are in

VO-100's are in

Post by Ifototra » Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:38:13



Our shop got our first VO-100's yesterday, the first one out is the undec.
version.  I'm not a big BALDWIN fan but i did get because of the detail and
smooth running engine.  This thing is VERY clean and the detail is very crisp.

John Binford

 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by C.L.Zen » Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:56:07


Quote:

> Our shop got our first VO-100's yesterday, the first one out is the undec.
> version.  I'm not a big BALDWIN fan but i did get because of the detail and
> smooth running engine.  This thing is VERY clean and the detail is very crisp.

VO-100?  Must be the n scale version :)
--
           Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
                http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html
              http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html

        Not to obtain what you want but you always obtain what comes.

 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by Ernie Fis » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:59:48




Quote:

> VO-100?  Must be the n scale version :)

No, I think the n scale version is the VO-250.  The VO-100 is the z
scale
version.
--
ernie fisch
 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by Ifototra » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:40:00


Quote:
>No, I think the n scale version is the VO-250.  The VO-100 is the z
>scale
>version.

Damn you guys are tough...LOL.....sorry about that I meant VO-1000.  That's ok
some day i'll get you guys back.  :)

John Binford

 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by EBTB » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:34:26


Quick John,  you better make sure that was not a BO 1000.  :o)
 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by C.L.Zen » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:19:14


Quote:

> Quick John,  you better make sure that was not a BO 1000.  :o)

Sure smells like it...phew.
--
           Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
                http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html
              http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html

        Not to obtain what you want but you always obtain what comes.

 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by Nelson Kenned » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:59:31


VO-100?  Is that in 1:10 scale?

--
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
0 gauge NZR and H0 Espee at http://downunder.railfan.net
Stuff for 1:32 scale at http://ninemill.railfan.net


Quote:
> Our shop got our first VO-100's yesterday, the first one out is the undec.
> version.  I'm not a big BALDWIN fan but i did get because of the detail
and
> smooth running engine.  This thing is VERY clean and the detail is very
crisp.

> John Binford

 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by EBTB » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:07:57


Yeah Greg,  just another stinking diseasal!
 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by Ifototra » Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:00:42


Quote:
>Yeah Greg,  just another stinking diseasal!

LOL.....what's wrong with my diesels?  I think they are cool man....besides
they look even better when i run them around that mountain of yours.

John

 
 
 

VO-100's are in

Post by wolfsb.. » Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:20:48


Missed ---><---- it by that much. :-)

Eric



Quote:
> >No, I think the n scale version is the VO-250.  The VO-100 is the z
> >scale
> >version.

> Damn you guys are tough...LOL.....sorry about that I meant VO-1000.
That's ok
> some day i'll get you guys back.  :)

> John Binford

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/