by mrpat.. » Mon, 29 Jul 1996 04:00:00
has the long-advertised b-unit conversion kits for the ge u-XX-b ever been produced?
i have the high hood sou/ns kits from the same company, but no local shops can find the ge b-unit conversion kit for bn.
1. CP Rail's GE AC4400CW's Pictures On The Web
2. fs: Weaver U25B's with GE sound!
3. LIRR GE 25 ton locos
4. GE vs. GM
5. GE E60
6. Athean GE DASH 9 In CNW
7. MRC F-Units, compared to Proto 1000 F-Units?
8. F units and More F units
9. F Units and more F Units
10. Stewart FT's--Kadees on rear of A unit/front of B unit
11. Modern EMD + GE units
12. Atlas 6 axle GE units
13. Athearn recent GE unit shells
14. Williams/Lionel ALCO B-Units