Any idea where I can get plans for some CN Yards in Ontario.
I'd like to work my layout to look something like the areas where I used to
work on the railway, but have no ideas as to where to find layouts or
> Any idea where I can get plans for some CN Yards in Ontario.
- Insurance maps(in the US there are copies available, and they appear
to be based off of station maps).
- State Highway departments usually have copies of station maps where
there are grade crossings involved.
- USGS or Canadian equivilent 'topo' maps are available.
- Air photo maps(there are some 'on-line' at:
- Railfan publications and 'Historical' groups many times have maps of
I hope the above list provides some sources for you to investigate!
6. Real trains?
9. real trains
13. Real track plans