by Ron Peterse » Thu, 29 Jan 1998 04:00:00
Why would you not want to use the Kadee #450's? They work just great on Stewart F Units. I have used them on all of mine and wouldn't even think of using anythging else.
1. 'Spectrum'-series (Bachmann) 3-truck 'shay': opinions please
2. 'WANTED' ' O' GUAGE ATLAS ENGINES,CABOOSES,TANK CARS
3. MDC 'Roundhouse' 'Pennsy Style' Atlantic Problems
4. kadee's and SD 70's and wheel dirt
5. Kadee couplers on Kato SD-45's and NW-2's
6. Stewart [was Stewart F-3's]
7. Stewart Erie & EL F3's, NYC F7's
8. Atlas' S-2's, S-4's, and Kadee
9. kadee's, sd40-2's, and dash-8's
10. Kadees on Stewart F's..again
11. Stewart FT's--Kadees on rear of A unit/front of B unit
12. Athearn Genisis, Kato's Alcos, Stewart's Alcos ?'s and a WTB.