This listing is posted first to the Oldtools list and to my private email
list. Sometime thereafter it is posted to the Usenet. If you would like to
be placed on the private email list, please let me know. If you have any
questions concerning an item, please contact me ASAP as a firm order will
take precedence over questions.
NOTE: I am now taking WANTS and SEARCH requests. If there is a particular
title that you are looking for, please contact me for the particulars.
PRICES (US) INCLUDE POSTAGE. International and Canadian customers please
contact me to determine shipping deferential. Please remember that I ship
AFTER receipt of payment, not upon receiving your email order. It usually
takes two to three weeks after the list is posted for all items to be
Payment: Once you have received confirmation of your order, please send
your check or money order (made out to Gary Roberts NOT to the Toolemera
Press) to: Gary Roberts, 1077 South Street, Roslindale, MA 02131-2321
Abbreviations: (HC = hardcover, SC= softcover, DJ = dustjacket, Illus =
illustrated, pgs = total pages, CVR = cover, Ex Lib = ex library, Half
tone = early method of photo reproduction, 1904/1914 - first printing
date/printing date of item for sale), First: first edition
70. 3Steel Square; use of the scales, roof framing, illustrative problems,
other uses.2 Gilbert Townsend. 1958. 5.5x8.5. 172 pgs. Good clean cvr and
interior. Price: $18.00
71. 3The ABC of the Steel Square and It1s Practical Uses2. Fred Hodgson.
1908. 4.25x7. 136 pgs. plus index and adverti***ts (Hodgson votes for
the Sargent square as his favorite). Embossed cvr, heavily worn but fully
intact... 50% silver gilt gone. Interior typically yellowed, without
foxing or wear. Price: $16.00
72. 3A Treatise on Masonry Construction.2 Ira Osborn Baker, B.S., C.E., D.
Eng1g. John Wiley & Sons. 1889/1909. 6x9. 745 pgs. Minor cvr wear at
edges, else vg all around. Concrete. Brick, Stone. Just what you need to
know about turn of the century heavy masonry construction. Illus. Price:
73. 3The Hartness Automatic Die2. Jones & Lamson Machine Company,
Springfield Vt. 1915. 6x9. 87 pgs. Minor cvr edge wear. Otherwise exc all
around. As titled, another in the Jones & Lamson series of PR books, this
one for their automatic thread cutting die. Fully illus and described.
Use, adjustment and cleaning or the Automatic Die. Price: $20.00
74. SOLD 3Hepplewhite Furniture Designs from the Cabinet-Maker and
Upholsterer1s Guide, 1794, with a preface by Ralph Edwards, F.S.A.. A.
Tiranti, London, publisher. 1947. 6x10. 80 pgs. Originally sold in a
Copehagen book store (I just thought that I would through that in... books
certainly do travel, don1t they?).Spine wear at tips and edges, cvr1s
better. Interior vg and clean. A particularly nice reprint of selected
engravings from Hepplewhite. Typical of British editions, the cuts are
clear and sharp. Chairs, sideboards, tables, bookcases, beds, chests, etc.
etc. Price: $28.00
75. 3The Manufacture of Leather.2 Hugh Bennett. Constable & Company LTD,
London / Van Nostrand, NY. 1919. 5.5x8.75. 420 pgs. Average usage wear to
cvr. Front hinge taped. Else vg. Bennett1s comprehensive review of the
nitty gritty of leather manufacture. Price: $25.00
76. 3With Hammer in Hand2 Charles F. Hummel. 1968/73. 9x12. 424 pgs. DJ in
mylar, lightly soiled and some tears. Book in vg condition throughout. A
must for the bookshelf of an tool aficianado. Price: $75.00
77. SOLD 3Grinding Practice; Typical machines and methods used in a wide
variety of work.2 Fred Colvin, Frank Stanley. 1937. 6.25x9.25. 310 pgs.
Exc condition all around. Price: $28.00
78. 3The Advanced Machinist; a practical and educational treatise, with
illustrations.2 William Rodgers. Theo. Audel, publishers. 1902/1903.
5.5x8.5. 334 pgs, plus Theo. Audel catalog supplement. Minor usage wear to
cvr, edges lightly bumped. Clean gilt edges. Interior vg. Heavily illus
with charts and engravings of machinery and tools. Very nice copy of this
title. Price: $38.00
79. 3Drilling and Surface Practice; drilling, reaming, tapping, planing,
shaping, slotting, milling and broaching.2 Fred Colvin. 1936. 6.25x9.25.
431 pgs. Minor surface soil on cvr, page edges finger smudged, front and
rear papers finger smudged, else vg. Price: $34.00
80. SOLD 3How to Run a Drill Press2 Sound Bend Lathe Works2 1951. 5x8. 32
pgs. Sftcvr. How often do you see a South Bend Bench Drill Press? Includes
exploded parts diagrams. Price: $8.00
81. SOLD 3The Shop Tool Manual: Machinists hand tools, inspection and
gaging equipment, machine shop accessories, turret tools an***machine
tools, precision ground flat stock.2 Brown & Sharpe. 19601s. Sftcvr.
5.5x7.25. 276 pgs. Light usage wear to cvr. Interior vg. Price: $10.00
82.. SOLD 3How to make baskets.2 Mary White. 1901. Ex Lib. 4.75x7.5. 194
pgs. Lib rebound in blue cloth. Exc condition with bookplate on inside
front and Lib check out list in rear. Nice book on basketry, includes
raffia mats, covers, handles, work baskets. chair***, oval baskets,
finishing techniques. Price: $12.00
84. SOLD 3Practical Notes for the Watchmaker; The spring and it1s barrel,
calculation relating to gears, the escapement, the regulation.2 G. A.
Berner, Director of the Horological School of Bienne, Switzerland. 1948.
6x8.5. 262 pgs. 22 pgs of ads. Paper over cardboard hard cvrs. Vg
condition throughout. Even pages in French, Odd pages in English. Take
your pick. $24.00
85. SOLD 3The Art and Science of Carpentry Made Easy; or, The Science and
Art of Framing on a new and improved system with specific instructions for
building balloon frames, barn frames, mill frames, warehouses, church
spires, etc., comprising also a system of Bridge Building; with bills,
estimates of cost and valuable tables, illustrated by forty four plates
and near two hundred figures, second edition, enlarged and improved.2
William Bell. 1894. 6.75x10.25. 152 pgs. Cvr worn but fully intact. Gilt
lettering clean and intact. A little damp staining on upper edges of pages
in first half of book. Book slightly bent at edgs... must have been left
sitting on top of a smaller book. This can be fixed by placing book in
between two pieces of ply and applying pressure for a few weeks (I can
give you more details). Around 35 pgs devoted to bridge wooden bridge
building. Need I tell you how hard it is to find books describing wooden
bridges? Price: $80.00
86. 3The Pirotechnia of Vannoccio Biringuccio.2 Edited by Derek Price.
3Biringuccio1s Pirotechnia is the earlist printed work to cover the whole
field of metallurgy2. 1959 reprint of the 16th Century original. Basic
Books. Inc. Publishers. 7.5x10.75. 476 pgs, includes extensive
introductory notes by editor. No DJ. Cvr vg with a few light shelf marks.
Interior exc. Before you read De Re Metallica, you should read this text.
87. 3Keen Kutter; An Illustrated Price Guide.2 Jerry & Elaine Heuring.
1984. 5.5x8.5. 80 pgs. Stiff paper cvr. Minor useage wear. Interior vg.
Photo illustrated. Price: $8.00
88. 3Billings & Spencer: Always Have Been Good: 42nd Edition2 Catalog
1939-1940. 5.25x7. 176 pgs. Spiral bound, cardboard cvr. Minor edge soil.
Overall vg condition. The full line of B&S drop forged tools. Includes
Coes and Bemis & Call Wrenches. Even includes a B&S Timber Scribe. An
interesting catalog for the wrench collector. Price: $28.00
89. "Stanley Rafter and Framing Squares" 1954 pocket instruction booklet.
3.25x6.25. 45pgs. SB. Excellent condition. Price: $8.00
90. 3Lufkin Precision Tools Catalog No. 92. 5.5x7.75. 256 pgs. Cvr clean
and bright, a few minor soil spots, interior exc. Price: $18.00
91. SOLD 3Net Price List Applying to Our 1898 Catalogue2. The Reliable
Electric MFG. Co., 86 Foster Street, Worcester, Mass. Single sheet
5.25x11.5 folded once. Price list of early telephone equipment. Folded
twice. A few minor creases and surface soil. Not illustrated. Price: $2.00
92, 3Measuring Tools, Calipers, Dividers, Surface Gages, Micrometer
Measuring Instruments. Third Edition. Machinery1s Reference Book No. 212
pub by Machinery 1910. Excerpts from the trade magazine Machinery. SB.
6x9. 48 pgs. Cvr soiled and partially loose. Interior very good. Illus
with halftone and steel plate. Price: $8.00
93. "Atlas Woodworking Power Tools" 1954. 8.5x11. 31 pgs. SB.Tools for the
home or small pro shop. Excellent condition. Price: $12.00.
94. 3Morse Twist Drill & Machine Co. High Speed & CArbon Drills, Reamers,
Cutters, Taps, Dies, Etc No. 632. C. 1927. 5x7. 295 pgs plus 32 pg
supplement of charts and diagrams. Includes the Morse patented drill
indexed circular case. Many illustrations of tool cases, both individual
and large hardware store versions. Average usage wear. Cvr clean. Interior
vg. Price: $20.00
95. 3Starrett Catalog No. 26A... for New Tools see Pages 282-3332. 1953.
SB. 5x7. 334 pgs. Cvr shows minor wear at spine and edges. Rear cvr and
pages slightly damp wrinkled. Otherwise VG. Shocking red and yellow art
deco cover. Contains red discontinued stamps thoughout. Price: $22.00
96. SOLD 3Pettingell-Andrews Company; Condensed Catalog No. 22 Electrical
Merchandise2. Boston, MA 1922. 4.5x8.5. 720 pgs. Minor usage wear to cvr.
Interior vg. Everything in electricity from linemen1s tools, light and
heavy electrical contractors supplies, lighting, stoves, irons, Klein
Tools, you name it. Price: $22.00
97. 3File Filosophy, twentieth edition, being a brief account of the
history, manufacture, variety and uses of files in general.2. 1956.
Nicholson File Company. 6x9. 50 pgs. SC. Exc condition throughout. Price:
98. 3Zeiss: Appareils pour la Microphotographie2 Carl Zeiss, Jena. 1926
7x10. 113 pgs. In French. Stiff paper over cardboard cover. Moderate
foxing front and rear papers, here and there throughout body. Cover has
average usage wear and soil. All the apparatus you would have needed for
19201s state of the art Photomicrography. Price: $68.00
99. 3Zeiss Mikrophotographische Apparate - Katalog Auszug 19262. Carl
Zeiss, Jena. 7x10. 12 pgs. Paper bound booklet in German (I thought that
I should give equal time to another language). Moderate foxing, light
usage wear, else solid and intact. Short companion to the French version.
100. SOLD 3J. T. Slocomb Co. Catalog and Measuring Book, No. 152. C. 1915.
5x7.5. 127 pgs. Stiff paper cvr. Vg except for 12 piece of spine missing,
else clean and clear. Interior exc. First 63 pgs are catalog, rest of book
is 3The Measuring Book; With Suggestions in Regards to Accurate and
Economical Measuring in Machine Construction by the use of Micrometer
Calipers. Includes short article by J. T. Slocomb on how he came to make
his***micrometer. Interesting references to A. J. Wilkinson and Brown &
Sharpe. Price: $28.00
101. 3Gates Fan Belt & Radiator Hose Guide.2 1937. 4.5x6.5. 120 pgs. SC.
Average usage wear and light surface soil. Interior vg. Passenger cars,
Trucks and Buses, Tractors and Combines, Air compressors, Valve refacers,
Water pumps, etc. Don1t throw away your DeSoto... here is the listing for
a new fan belt. I can1t quarantee that you will be able to find a Gates
belt at your local store... Price: $12.00
102. 3Morse Twist Drill and Machine Company.2 1923. 5x7. 421 pgs plus 28
pg appendix. Paper cvr, a few light creases, else clean and g. Interior
vg. Personally I like the engravings of drill stands and display cases.
103. 3Greenfield Tap and Die Small Tools Catalog No. 32.2 1932. 5x7.25.
381 pgs. SC. Cvr illus worn. Some light usage soil along edges. Taps and
dies to your hearts content. Nice chart in the front showing the
acquisition history of the GTD Co. Price: $14.00
104. 3Small Tools Catalog No. 46A.2 Greenfield Tap & Die Corporation.
1/1922. 4.75x7.25. 398 pgs. Stiff paper cvr, soiled and with label scar.
Interior vg. Includes the company family tree and a brief history. Price:
105. 3Millers Falls Tools; Catalog 492. October, 1949. 5x7.25. 176 pgs. 32
shallow/narrow scratch on front cover, top of spine lightly split 1/22.
Else vg throughout. The buck rogers plane, no. 709 & 714 are introduced in
the back of the catalog and the No.s 100, 104, 308 hand drills as 3New2.
The line of Portable Electric Tools are introduced with this catalog.
106. 3Lufkin Precision Tools Catalog No. 72. C 19401s. 5.25x8. 144 pgs.
This catalog has no star to either side of the Catalog No. 7 label.
Saginaw MI plant on frontispiece. VG condition throughout. Price: $18.00
107. SOLD 3J.E. Haseltine & Company Cat.# 462 1946. 7.5x11. 670 pgs.
Hrdbck. Light surface soil to cvr, interior vg. Typical massive mill and
shop supply catalog. At this time flat belt equipment was still in use
along with v-belt driven machinery. Interesting look into a transitional
period in mid 20th C machinery, portable electric tools and handtools.
108. " Wm H. Gallison Engineers' Specialities. 36 Oliver St. Boston, MA".
1891. 3.5x6.5. 95 pgs. Cvr water stained and missing a few small pieces
here and there. Inerior pages damp stained at edges and wrinkled. Steam
engineer trade catalog that seems to have seen use in a damp environment
(steam?). Planimeters. wrenches, fixtures, packing, valves, oil cans, etc.
What the discerning steam engineer needed to do business. Price: $12.00
109. 3Lufkin Precision Tools Catalog No. 8.2 C.1950? 5.5x7.5. 160 pgs. SC.
Average usage wear to cvr, minor scuffs. Interior vg. Price: $18.00
110. 3Lufkin Precision Tools Catalog No. 72. No stars on this cover.
Michigan and Canadian plants shown. Includes flyer announcing the 3New
Lufkin Vernier Height Gage Series no. 8002 and another for the 3Universal
Dial Test Indicator No. 399A2 . 5.5x7.5. 144 pgs... pages labeled T1, T2,
etc. Exc condition throughout. Price: $18.00
111. 3Lufkin Precision Tools Catalog No. 72. No stars on this cover.
Michigan plant only shown. 5.5x7.5. 128 pgs... Moderate usage wear. Price:
112. 3Sawology; being a brief account of the history, manufacture, variety
and uses of saws for the cutting of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, hard
plastics and ***, wood and other dense materials... a useful handbook
and guide for the shop superintendent, production foreman, mechanic or
home craftsman.2 1959. The Nicholson File Company. 5.25x8.5. 34 pgs. SC.
Exc condition. All about hacksaw blades and metal cutting bandsaw blades.
A nice little booklet that is surprisingly hard to find. Price: $6.00
113. 3Southwork Foundry and Machine Co. General Catalogue. Philadelhia.
PA.; sole makers of the Porter-Allen Automatice Engine. Also builders of
Vertical Engines, Reversing Engines, Blowing Engines, Centrifugal Pumps,
Water Works Pumping Engines, Boilers and Tanks and Other Heavy and Special
Machinery.2 1896. Includes as a free insert an 8 pg pamphlet 3Report of
Experts appointed to test a Vertical Cross Compound Pumping Engine2.
Catalog dimensions: 7x9.5. 48 pgs. Green clth cvr with gilt lettering.
minor surface wear to edge of cvr. Interior vg. Heavily illustrated with
half-tone photos of engines, pump. etc. and sectional diagrams. High
quality catalog produced on hvy weight paper. If you like model steam
engines, then here are the real things at monumental scale. Price: $48.00
114. 3Johns-Manville Railroad Supplies Catalog No. 252.. Asbestos,
Magnesia and Electrical Railroad Supplies2. 1911. 6x9. 342 pgs. Great
illust on cvr of Train in black. Average usage wear to cvr. Label on
spine. Interior exc. A hazardoud materials lovers dream catalog. Even
includes an oak toilet seat cover (what that has to do with asbestos, I
don1t know.) Packing, insulation, railroad car and depot construction
materials, etc.. Profusely illustrated with halftones and sectional
drawings of railroad cars. Price: $68.00
Some reprints had been mailed to the association member. Blank white
labels have been placed over the orginal white mailing label in order to
preserve their privacy.
115.2The Stanley Rule and Level Company2 1909 catalog No.102. Roger K.
Smith 1977 reprint. SB. 8.75x6. 127 pgs. Vg condition throughout Price:
116. 3Benchwork in Wood2. W.F.M. Goss. MWTCA reprint, 1997 of the 1901
original. 4.75x7.25. 161 pgs. Sft cvr. In as new condition. One of the
best for illustrations and text. Price: $9.00
117. "Steel Carpenter's Squares, Eagle Square Manufacturing Co.,South
Shaftsbury, Vt." Undated. MWTC-A reprint July, 1991. 31 pgs, 4" x 7.74".
Stanley bought the controlling interest in the Eagle Square Co in 1916,
thereby sequering the carpenters square market. This catalog predates the
Stanley involvement. Excellent condition. Price: $8.00
118. SOLD 3Stanley Tools catalog No. 1102. Roger K. Smith 1984 reprint of
1911 catalog. SB. 9x11.25. 61 pgs. Pressure crease in front cvr, otherwise
very good condition. Price: $16.00
119. "Zenith Tools and Cutlery: Marshall-Wells Hdwre. Co." MWTCA 1987
reprint of the C 1910 full line catalog. SC. 6x8.5. 138 pgs. Excellent
condition througout. Pricd: $12.00
120. SOLD 3Ohio Tool Company Catalogue No. 232 Roger K. Smith 1976 reprint
of the C.1910 full line catalog. 5.75x8.75. 84 pgfs includes single pg
insert history of Ohio Tool Co. Paper cvr creased at edge, 1/82 tear
repaired by someone with clear tape on the inside. Interior exc. Price:
121. SOLD 3Ohio Adjustable Planes.2 Ohio Tool Company, Ken Roberts 1981
reprint of the C. 1915 pocket catalog. 6x3.5. 34 pgs, includes his
commentary. Exc condition. Price: $ 12.00
122. "Mechanics Hand Tools: PEXTO: The Peck Stow & Wilcox Company Catalog
No. 26T for Carpenters, Machinists, Electricians, Tinsmiths, Etc." Roger
K. Smith 1981 reprint of 1927 original. SC. 5x7. 95 pgs. VG condition
throughout. Price: $11.00
123. "E. C. Stearns & Co, Syracuse, NY Hardware" Roger K. Smith 1977
reprint of the 1924 tools and hardware catalog. 6x9. 88 pgs. SC Vg
condition throughout. Price: $12.00
124. SOLD 3The Russell Jennings Mfg. Co. Price List; patent augers and
extention lip auger bits. Deep River, Conn., USA2. Ken Robderts. 1981
reprint of the c. 1899 original. 11x7. 32 pgs includes supplementary
material. SC. Vg condition. Price: $13.00
125. 3A Treatise on Files. Nicholson File Co. Providence, RI.2 EAIA 1983
reprint of the 1878 original. Blck hard cvr, gilt lettering. 8.5x11.25. 80
pgs. Lightly bumped corners, else in near new condition. A hard to find
reprint. Price: $36.00
126. SOLD 3Norris London Metal Planes2 Reprint. Tom Witte, 1991. Composite
of 1914, 19201s and 1938 catalogs along with photos of planes.5.5x8.5. 34
pgs. As new condition. Price: $12.00
127. 3A.G. Peck & Co. Axes and Edge Tools.2 Ken Roberts 1980 reprint of
1891 original. 5.5x8.5. 36 pgs. Exc condition. Price: $9.00
128. SOLD 3North Bros Mfg Co. Philadelphia. Yankee Tools, Ice Cream
Freezers, 19122. MWTCA 1988 reprint. 6x9.25. 117 pgs. Sftcvr. VG condition
overall. Price: $18.00
129. 3Millers Falls Catalog, 1978.2 Phil Whitby1s excellent reprint is
back again. 4.25x7. 48 pgs. Bright pink cvr with full gilt lettering and
illus. NOTE: I have a few copies of this catalog in stock. Price: $9.00
130. SOLD 3The Lufkin Rule Co., Excerpts from trade catalogs, 1888 to
19402 Ken Roberts 1983 reprint. 5.5x8.5. 72 pgs. Exc condition. Price:
131. Joh. Weiss & Sohn, Werkzeugrafbrik in Wien, Ausgrabe 1909.2 EAIA,
MWTCA 1980 reprint of the 1909 original. 8.5x11. approx 110 pgs. vg
condition. Price: $18.00
132. 3 Piece Lot. 3D.D. Terrill Saw Company, Bangor, Maine & The Peavey
Mfg. Co.. Brewer, Maine.2. All 19301s. All sft cvr, 3.5x6. All in vg or
23A. Catalogue 3D.D. Terrill Saw Company.2 24 pgs. Crosscut saws and saw
frames. (Wood Buck Saw style frames). Tan cvr. Illustrated.
23B. 3D.D. Terrill Saw Co. Wholesale Price List. Yellow. 4pg foldout.
23C. 3The Peavey Mfg Co. Price List Effective June 1, 1937. Originators of
Peaveys and Cant Hooks. All Manufactured by the Peavey Mfg Co., Brewer,
Maine2 Wholesaled by the D. D. Terrill Saw Company. Green cvr. Price list
only, not illustrated.
Price as lot: $25.00
Note: The following .... items are from one machine shop. All are in g
condition unless otherwise noted. All have average usage wear for machine
shop manuals and guides. All are soft cover.
133. SOLD 3Know Your Turret Lathe: Warner & Sawsey Ram Type #3,4,52 1937.
8.5x11. 20 pgs. Price:$9.00
134. 3Know Your Turret Lathe: Warner & Sawsey Ram Type #3,4,52 1941.
8.5x11. 260 pgs. Heavily soiled cvr, interior g. Price:$7.00
135. 3How to Take Care of Your Turret Lathe; a guide to systematic
preventive maintenance.2 Warner & Swasey. 1953. 8.5x11. 20 pgs. Price:
136. 3Precision Machinery: Turning Fact Sheets2 Warner & Swasey. Fact
sheets #1-65. 1962-1969. In W&S binder. Price: $28.00
137. 3How to get the most out of your Turret Lathe: a guide to better
turret lathe practice2. Warner & Swasey. C 1960. 8.5x11. 158 pgs. Spiral
bound. Price: $28.00
138. 3Service Manual, Warner & Swasey No. 3 Turret Lathe.2 1960. 8.5x11.
Spiral bound. approx 50 pgs. Service manual and parts listing. Price:
139. 3Service Manual; installation, maintenance, repair parts: Warner &
Swasey No. 5 Universal Ram Type Turret Lathe Model M-1240.2 1936. 8.5x11.
44 pgs. Price: $25.00
140. SOLD Lot of Warner & Swasey sectional diagrams: #1 electric turret
lathe, #2 electric turret lathe, #2 gear head turret lathe, #3 universal
turret lathe, #16 electro cycle turret lathe, #4 universal turret lathe,
#5 universal turret lathe, #1-A universal turret lathe, #2-A universal
turret lathe, #3-A 4.5 3 universal turret lathe, #3-A 62 universal turret
lathe, #4-A 8-92 universal turret lathe. #4-A 122 universal turret lathe.
141. SOLD 3Two Warner & Swasey advertising brochures, #3 Universal Ram
Type Turret Lathe2 8.5x11. C 1960. approx 10 pg each. Price: $3.00
142. 3Service Manual: Warner & Swasey No. 2AC Single Spindle, Chucking
Automatic Model M-3200.2 1970. 8.5x11. 3-Ring binder. Approx 70 pgs.
Service manual and parts list. Price: $25.00
143. 3Service Manual: Warner & Swasey No. 2-A Universal Saddle Type Turret
Lathe Model M-5102. 1960. 8.5x11. 3-ring binder. approx 80 pgs. Price:
144. 3Service Manual: Warner & Swasey No. 2-A Universal Saddle Type Turret
Lathe Model M-5102. 1960. 8.5x11. 3-ring binder. approx 80 pgs. (yes this
is the same as the previous one) Price: $25.00
145. SOLD 3Service Manual: Warner & Swasey No. 3 Universal Ram Type Turret
Lathe, Model M-1200.2 1941. 8.5x11. approx 50 pgs. Shop worn cvr. Price:
146. 3Service Manual and Parts List Catalog, Cincinati No. 2 Centerless
Grinding Machine No. 2M-OD2. 1944. 8.5x11. Spine torn but intact. 175 pgs.
The Toolemera Press