Kalt Space Baron manual

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by buzz » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00



Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron as my first heli
after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The problem is that without a
manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not sure exactly how to
set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or does anyone have an
old manual no longer required?

By the way I am based is the UK.

Thanks

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by Beavi » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00



Quote:
>Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron as my first heli
>after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The problem is that without a
>manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not sure exactly how to
>set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or does anyone have an
>old manual no longer required?

>By the way I am based is the UK.

I've not got a manual Buzz, but I could help if you're close enough to
visit and bring it with you. I'm in Bolton.

Beav
You can E-Mail me at the usual place (Beavis at nachos dot demon dot co dot uk)

Or you can visit my website (Which has undergone recent surgery) Same address as
before..

www.nachos.demon.co.uk

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by Ross Johnso » Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:00:00


Hi Buzz,

I'm looking for a Baron 30 S supplement, and I'm sure I've come across a
Space Baron manual online in the last week. I can't retrace my steps to work
out where it was, but if you use a good search engine I think you'll find
one.

Ross.

Quote:

> Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron as my first heli
> after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The problem is that without
a
> manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not sure exactly how to
> set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or does anyone have
an
> old manual no longer required?

> By the way I am based is the UK.

> Thanks

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by Robert Mulliga » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00


I do beleive that Ron Lund has one on Rick's RC site... www.ronlund.com


Quote:
> Hi Buzz,

> I'm looking for a Baron 30 S supplement, and I'm sure I've come across a
> Space Baron manual online in the last week. I can't retrace my steps to
work
> out where it was, but if you use a good search engine I think you'll find
> one.

> Ross.


> > Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron as my first
heli
> > after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The problem is that
without
> a
> > manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not sure exactly how
to
> > set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or does anyone
have
> an
> > old manual no longer required?

> > By the way I am based is the UK.

> > Thanks

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by buzz » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Thanks to all that have replied but:

Nope, not on Rick's RC site and I can't find any search engine listings.
There are plenty for Baron 30's but they are a different heli

Cheers Buzz

Quote:
> I do beleive that Ron Lund has one on Rick's RC site... www.ronlund.com



> > Hi Buzz,

> > I'm looking for a Baron 30 S supplement, and I'm sure I've come across a
> > Space Baron manual online in the last week. I can't retrace my steps to
> work
> > out where it was, but if you use a good search engine I think you'll
find
> > one.

> > Ross.


> > > Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron as my first
> heli
> > > after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The problem is that
> without
> > a
> > > manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not sure exactly
how
> to
> > > set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or does anyone
> have
> > an
> > > old manual no longer required?

> > > By the way I am based is the UK.

> > > Thanks

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by Robert Mulliga » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00


I know I saw the 30S changes somewhere.... will think about it...  the only
difference to the regular 30 Baron is Ballbearing upgrade, and belt driven
tail.

Quote:

> Thanks to all that have replied but:

> Nope, not on Rick's RC site and I can't find any search engine listings.
> There are plenty for Baron 30's but they are a different heli

> Cheers Buzz


> > I do beleive that Ron Lund has one on Rick's RC site... www.ronlund.com



> > > Hi Buzz,

> > > I'm looking for a Baron 30 S supplement, and I'm sure I've come across
a
> > > Space Baron manual online in the last week. I can't retrace my steps
to
> > work
> > > out where it was, but if you use a good search engine I think you'll
> find
> > > one.

> > > Ross.




- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> > > > Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron as my first
> > heli
> > > > after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The problem is that
> > without
> > > a
> > > > manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not sure exactly
> how
> > to
> > > > set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or does anyone
> > have
> > > an
> > > > old manual no longer required?

> > > > By the way I am based is the UK.

> > > > Thanks

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by David Lodg » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00




Quote:
> I know I saw the 30S changes somewhere.... will think about it...  the
only
> difference to the regular 30 Baron is Ballbearing upgrade, and belt
driven
> tail.

Not forgetting the one piece engine mount :o)

--
David Lodge

http://www.cherrybank.co.uk

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by Ross Johnso » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00


Hi David,

did you get my fax number OK for the Baron 30 S supplement?

Ross.


Quote:


> > I know I saw the 30S changes somewhere.... will think about it...  the
> only
> > difference to the regular 30 Baron is Ballbearing upgrade, and belt
> driven
> > tail.

> Not forgetting the one piece engine mount :o)

> --
> David Lodge

> http://www.cherrybank.co.uk

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

 
 
 

Kalt Space Baron manual

Post by hellfir » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00


That heli is now somewhat dated and out of production, not all
the parts are available (main gear comes to mind) so you are not
likely to find a manual online. Yes I have a Kalt space baron
manual (Enforcer ZR) along with the actual heli. The manual is
62 pages scanning at 300dpi and saving in JPEG format results in
almost a 1mb file size per page. Email for me is not possible
due to bandwidth restriction but I can upload to freedrive and
do a folder share with you from where you can download, you
would of coarse have to register with freedrive (no big deal).
Indicate if you wish to go this way and how much of the manual
do you want?

Reckless Loony
More reckless and loonier than ever !!

Quote:

>Thanks to all that have replied but:

>Nope, not on Rick's RC site and I can't find any search engine
listings.
>There are plenty for Baron 30's but they are a different heli

>Cheers Buzz


>> I do beleive that Ron Lund has one on Rick's RC site...
www.ronlund.com



>> > Hi Buzz,

>> > I'm looking for a Baron 30 S supplement, and I'm sure I've
come across a
>> > Space Baron manual online in the last week. I can't retrace
my steps to
>> work
>> > out where it was, but if you use a good search engine I
think you'll
>find
>> > one.

>> > Ross.




- Show quoted text -

Quote:
>> > > Can anyone help? I am rebuilding an old Kalt Space Baron
as my first
>> heli
>> > > after 10 years out of flying to have a family. The
problem is that
>> without
>> > a
>> > > manual (and as this is my first helicopter) I have not
sure exactly
>how
>> to
>> > > set up the model. Does anyone know of a manual online or
does anyone
>> have
>> > an
>> > > old manual no longer required?

>> > > By the way I am based is the UK.

>> > > Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------

Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com