need a few color tv tubes

need a few color tv tubes

Post by french » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:36:01



Looking for single, reasonably-priced source for the following NOS (or
at least excel. testing used) tubes (or equivalents) for a
 CTC-16:

6JE6 or 6JE6C  Horiz output
6JC6 or 6JC6C  x 2
6DW4 damper
6JH6
2AV2 focus rectifier

also wouldn't mind having an extra:
6ka8
6hz6
6gf7a

thanks...Frenchy

 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by Larry Fowke » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:35:56



Quote:
> Looking for single, reasonably-priced source for the following NOS (or
> at least excel. testing used) tubes (or equivalents) for a
>  CTC-16:

> 6JE6 or 6JE6C  Horiz output
> 6JC6 or 6JC6C  x 2
> 6DW4 damper
> 6JH6
> 2AV2 focus rectifier

> also wouldn't mind having an extra:
> 6ka8
> 6hz6
> 6gf7a

> thanks...Frenchy

Frenchy,

I will look when I get home from work tonight. I have a couple thousand tv
type tubes on hand. If I have any on your list, they are yours for postage.

Regards .. Larry Fowkes

 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by Peter Wiec » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:10:10


Uh, me too.... but I have only hundreds.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by Larry Fowke » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:41:46



Quote:
> Uh, me too.... but I have only hundreds.

> Peter Wieck
> Wyncote, PA

Hi Peter,

Over the past few years I have bought a few lots of tubes, mostly radio
types that I wanted, but each lot came with a box or two of TV types. They
usually aren't worth trying to sell seperately (other then sweep tubes) ,
and I just can't bring myself to throw them out. Always glad to see them put
to use.

Larry

 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by french » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:53:35


If you have them I insist on paying more than postage!!  Thanks!
Frenchy
 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by Peter Wiec » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 02:58:22


Exactly.

At some point, some time, somewhere, I hope that they will find a home.
Otherwise, I see myself as protecting endangered species. Every so
often, I cull the latest acquisitions and donate the pulls to the club,
but I have a few hundred that have not yet gone through that process.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by Michael A. Terrel » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:55:13


Quote:

> If you have them I insist on paying more than postage!!  Thanks!
> Frenchy

   If they can't help you take a look at my website. I have some of what
you need.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/Eptub.html

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

 
 
 

need a few color tv tubes

Post by Peter Wiec » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:19:44


Sorry, none of the above... Try again, please if you have other needs.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA