Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by Bill Jeffre » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:17:19



Is anyone getting through?

http://www.circuitarchive.co.uk
http://www.circuitarchive.co.uk/heath.html

Bill Jeffrey

======================
If "NOSPAM" appears in my return address, you must remove it after you hit REPLY.

 
 
 

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by -Your Friend Bill » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:33:03


Quote:

> Is anyone getting through?

Dead for me too.  Hope its not a permanent thing.
-Bill

 
 
 

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by John Byr » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:35:26



Quote:


> > Is anyone getting through?

> Dead for me too.  Hope its not a permanent thing.

It isn't a permanent thing, at least not yet, it is working just fine for me.

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at,  http://www.enteract.com/~jbyrns/index.html

 
 
 

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by Phil Wit » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:50:33


For me it works in MSIE but not Netscape 4.79. Go figure.

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 01:17:19 GMT, Bill Jeffrey

Quote:

>Is anyone getting through?

>http://www.circuitarchive.co.uk
>http://www.circuitarchive.co.uk/heath.html

>Bill Jeffrey

>======================
>If "NOSPAM" appears in my return address, you must remove it after you hit REPLY.

 
 
 

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by -Your Friend Bill » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:56:32


Quote:

> It isn't a permanent thing, at least not yet, it is working just fine for me.

> Regards,

> John Byrns

Lucky you.  When it doesn't time out I'm getting a 404 error.  Maybe
you're just clogging the route for the rest of us :-)

Oops...I just hit it...but the heath link that Bill J posted needs to
have the l at the end of .html removed in order to work.

-Bill

 
 
 

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by warren webe » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:54:50




Quote:

> > Is anyone getting through?

> Dead for me too.  Hope its not a permanent thing.
> -Bill

Comes up right away for me, Bill. But I still can't get an E mail to you
direct. Warren
 
 
 

Still having trouble with the Heathkit circuit archive

Post by -Your Friend Bill » Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:05:21


Quote:




> > > Is anyone getting through?

> > Dead for me too.  Hope its not a permanent thing.
> > -Bill

> Comes up right away for me, Bill. But I still can't get an E mail to you
> direct. Warren

I guess my email address only works reliably for the spammers :-)
-Bill