by JasonD10 » Mon, 01 Sep 1997 04:00:00
Original edison with horn that plays cylinder type recordings. need pole that supports horn, pictures or diagram of assembled unit, shaft that cylinders slide on seems stuck all other stuff flawless and restored
by Stevenra » Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:00:00
First place to try is on George's answer to you: APSCO. They have web page with e-mail link. www.apsco.com
P.S. to George C. you might want to edit FAQ to include their URL.
Ooops! sorry I gave you wrong URL. +For APSCO Phono Supply ther url is : www.antiquephono.com
1. Edison D.D part needed
2. Need an Edison phono part
3. NEED EDISON C-19 GRILLE (MAHOGANY) and other parts
4. Need Morgan dollar rolls AU & BU 1900 and 1901
5. EDISON STANDARD PHONOGRAPH MODEL A need technical help
6. Edison Model C-19 phonograph info needed! Please!
7. EDISON STANDARD PHONOGRAPH MODEL A need technical support!
8. Early Edison Drum Phonograph - Edison Standard, oak case, Blue Morning Glory Horn
9. Parts for Edison Phonograph
10. Edison Bell phonograph (circa 1905)
11. Edison Disc Phonograph(parts needed)
12. Edison cylindrical phonograph part ID needed
13. 1901 1903 Edison Original Phonograph