There are some hop-ups I am considering for my MT, and would like some
1. Sway bar, is it necessary? How much of a difference does it make? The
truck is already low enough that I am really not concerned about rolling it.
2. Front one way diff. If I am correct, it will be "under power" when
moving forward, and will spin free in reverse, right? Would it also have
less rolling resistance? Is it worth the money? What are the real benefits
of this upgrade?
3. Motor plate/heat sink. You know, the heatsink version of the aluminum
plate that the motors screws on to...Does it make that much of a difference?
4. Stainless steel hingepins...are they really smoother than the stock
ones? With no shock attached, my suspension is really smooth already.
5. Various graphite parts...any thoughts at all?
6. Front and rear HPI universal dogbones. Are these better or worse or
comparable to MIP's?
I really appreciate the input.