by DrKF » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00
Hi, Don't know whether scientific glass-blowing is off topic, but I am looking for a 2nd hand, small glassblowing lathe. Glad to hear from anyone with a source of these, or one to sell. Thank you. Kevin Scott.
by Glenn Giordan » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00
Try Wale Apparatus. They claim to buy and sell second hand equipment on their web page.
-- L & G Studios Allen, TX. - -Fine Custom Stained Glass Windows And Panels-
1. GLASSBLOWING IN THE SOUTH?
2. Glassblowing on the Simpsons?
3. Glassblowing Help
4. Glassblowing Newsletter and Molds
5. Looking for Glassblowing Studios & Classes in Florida
6. SiG:Need Info on Litton Lathe Burners
7. Carriage fires, the GL-50 lathe, and maintenance
8. WTB Lathe
9. FS: Glass Blowing Lathes
10. FS: Antique Copper Wheel Lathe
11. Glass Lathes?
12. SiG:Need Info on Litton Lathe Burners
13. Glassblowing Lathes