Those at the NJ Bead BAsh got to see a preview of these beads already! For
those who didn't, come to the Nov 2 show at Peninsula Bead (aka Beads 'n
Things) in San Jose, CA.:
1. Vessel bead with irises on both sides
2. Spotted otter, in swimming position, with fish in its mouth and seaweed
streaming down its body
3. External aquarium - seaweed and starfish float on the outside of a
4. Harlequin bust - NEW NEW - a confetti of thin murini slices in the costume,
a fringe of lattacino feathers for a collar, a black mask and tangerine lips!
5. Harlequin goddette - NEW NEW - confetti body, with a ruffled collar of
lattacino, blue mask, and cherry lips, with curly coils of twist hair!
6. Burnt metal with turquoise dots - silver foils create a rocklike texture
from which a pattern of turquoise dots emerge
7. Burnt metal on white with light colors - silver and gold foils create a
Hope to see you SUN Nov. 2! Peninsula Beads (aka Beads 'n Things) - 5166A
Moorpark Ave (at Lawrence Expressway) in San JOSE, CA.