Only one preview this time! Come to Cousette Copeland's Trunk Show of
Lampworked Beads at Wild Things Bead Store in Livermore CA. On 3rd St. (call
510-447-9453) for directions. Sat. Dec. 13!
Here's the HIGHLIGHTS - special, fancy beads!
1. Super mermette! Her hair is amethyst twist, her lower fish body is ivory
with speckles (described by some as trout scales, paisleys, spots of
moss/amethyst), amethyst/aqua fins. her upper body is white. She has seaweed
wreath and tendrils around the crown of her head. Near her face is a star in a
blue dot! THere's a sea star in her hair. She has 3 sea stars on her lower
body, and a smattering of sea aneamones! She's over 2 inches long!
2. Cirque angelette! Her body is transparent with ribbons of cobalt, green,
and turquoise. Her wings have bits of yellow, pale pink, and pale blue.
3. BEST Bride I've Eve Made --- though "june" is long gone (with its lovely
summer), you'll recall those fairytale weddings with this charming bride.
She's wearing a bell skirt that has garlands of pink ribbons arcing around the
base of the dress. rosettes adorn her skirt and veil, and climb from her waist
up to her arm. Her dress is strapless, a sweatheart "bustier" of pink trim
around the white bodice. Her veil has dichro and more roses and leaves. She is
holding a bouquet of pink roses. SO Sweet!
4. Jumbo Bouquet, a long-stem gather of assorted flowers held together with a
pink twist ribbon. you can almost smell the fragrance.
5. A fun lozenge bead - one one side is a dainty ballerina in a pink tutu with
dichro skirt. On the reverse are hearts and roses!
6. Celestial beads! yes, a galaxy of dichro whirls inside, and stars float
7. Tea Pots AND Coffee Pots! For those who love their comforting beverages!
8. Geckos - haven't made these in a while. But as the oxygen was running out,
I made a couple of cylinders, topped them with vines and roses, and wrapped
cute little striped geckos around each cylinder!
AND A WORLD PREMIER - A BEAD I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ELSE COME UP. A PRIVATE
COMMISSION THAT TOTALLY WIPED ME OUT! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!!!
(If you can't come see it, it'll be up on my site in a few weeks). Thanks to
Pam from Texas---who had the idea, commissioned me, and allowed me to create a
So if that "wet your appetite" for beads, please come to the Trunk Show, this
Sat. 12/13. AND Livermore is one of the cutest, friendliest towns you'd ever
visit. I think you'll enjoy yourself very much. The people are GREAT!
Hope to see ya - Cousette