by ZXjudi » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00
And can you spell non sequiter?
by jjjj.. » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00
And while I might be interested in how many NASCAR racers also used polymer clay, but knowing the number that are not existentialists is really of no value to me.
by Cre8vSte » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00
i think it's just the fact that this is a polymer clay group, and religion and beliefs possibly belong elsewhere
by William P. Johns » Fri, 27 Dec 1996 04:00:00
1. Why these stupid bubbles? Evil art translucent.
2. So why do they call it transparent?
3. oily greasy sculpey -- Why?
5. What's your fave polyclay and why?
6. Why aren't my products selling?
7. Why not Cernit?
8. why not my home oven?
9. Money Game - nothing to lose - why not try it out for luck !!!!!!!!!!!
10. Custom coloring Sculpey(why not?)
11. Why I need this newsgroup!