* A tip courtesy I think it was Kelly on rec.crafts.beads suggested
* putting the Klay Gun in a caulking gun holder. I haven't tried this
* yet . I tend to stick to Sculpey when using the Klay Gun.Also as Gwen
* said rubbing *** cleans the gun very, very well.
I was my Klay Gun by putting it into a "junk" bowl with VERY HOT water
and some dish soap. I let it set until I can put my hands into the
water and then I just wash them like I would wash dishes. I use a small
bottle brush to clean the gun itself, and a nail scrub brush to clean
the screens. Rinse in HOT water and let drain. I have on occasion had
to use the gun right away and after rinsing, I just dried it with a
towel and off I went.
* CMPQwk #1.4 * UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY